Okay, so i'm not new to AAS. I have quite a few cycles under my belt although it has been a while.
I recently made my own test prop and have been on just a little over 3 weeks. First off. Prop was always my favorite test because of how quick it would kick my libido up (first day). I NEVER got that libido kick to this day. I do get pumps though so im assuming it's "something" androgenic . Which leads to the topic.
About the past week, i've noticed my right nip a tad sore when I press it. When rubbed, I can feel a slight lump as well. Now keep in mind, I have had pretty much the same thing before with previous cycles during PCT and actually with HGH use as well.
Now, I have also been using Nizoral shampoo for about a month too and heard this could trigger gyno I'm pretty concerned about this shit.
Bulk ordering powder might not have been the great idea I thought it was. I'm not here to complain about sources or anything so don't PM me asking where it was from. I want to know the possibilites of getting gyno on a prop ONLY cycle which has been done ED for about 23 days now. I wouldn't think the possibilities are great at all. What else could this powder be?? What are the chances this Nizoral mixed with the test is actually making it worse? Or could it be old gyno just flaring up (which is what i'm thinking hopefully).
If so, this still doesn't explain the libido not kicking in. I have libido... BUT it's the same as it was before my cycle which isn't making sense. First day I ran about 150mg because I was so excited about starting.. lol. Could the onset of gyno starting to flare (estrogen production) be the reason my libido isn't through the roof right now???
I'm confused here guys!!