Thread: tired as hell

SilverTest is offline Senior Member

tired as hell

hey guys ,

do any of you feel REALLY REALLY TIRED , lethargic with body aches and weakness when you begin a test cycle , i am talking test only .

did anyone experience this ?

is it normal to feel like this until the test e kicks in ?

i'm in the end of my 3rd week now at 500 mg /week of 100% parmaceutical schering testoviron .

and no my estrogen aint high , or low .

so whats the deal ?

i know the test hasn't kicked in , no way , not even a bit cs i dont feel anything and my recovery sucks . either way , what can i take to push through this period and up the 6-7 week( in which theoretically speaking test e should kick in) , eca maybe ??

thoughts?
    Last edited by SilverTest; 03-13-2009 at 05:39 AM.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    probably just your body adjusting to the test, you'll be fine

ya thats the logical thought man , probably the reason why it takes time for steroids to kick in man , and no its no the ester and not the amount building up in you body , 99% say its because it takes levels to become suprapysiological to feel the effects and kick in , but IMHO this is a bunk theory , someone shooting 1 g would feel the test and begin to blow up the second week , wich is not the case , i always saw people wether they are using 250 per week , or 2g per week , it will take its time usually the 4-6 weeks to kick in , some poeple take more time .

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    ya thats the logical thought man , probably the reason why it takes time for steroids to kick in man , and no its no the ester and not the amount building up in you body , 99% say its because it takes levels to become suprapysiological to feel the effects and kick in , but IMHO this is a bunk theory , someone shooting 1 g would feel the test and begin to blow up the second week , wich is not the case , i always saw people wether they are using 250 per week , or 2g per week , it will take its time usually the 4-6 weeks to kick in , some poeple take more time .
    LMFAO, it's not a theory mate, it's a clinical/medical fact, backed up by more independent clinical studies than i could count.

bump for more thoughts and suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    LMFAO, it's not a theory mate, it's a clinical/medical fact, backed up by more independent clinical studies than i could count.
    ya so ?

think about it , if you use 250 per week , or 1 g per week ?

will you feel the 1 g faster , your levels would be supraphysiological probably from the first week and second week too + your natural test if its still running .

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    ya so ?

think about it , if you use 250 per week , or 1 g per week ?

will you feel the 1 g faster , your levels would be supraphysiological probably from the first week and second week too + your natural test if its still running .
    SO. your words that it's a bunk theory are BS. Thats all i was saying.
    I don't need to think about it mate, iv'e had 30+ years experience and a compulsion for knowledge on the pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of steroids and the endochrine system, i know the mechanism of action of AAS's.

ok fine whatever man.

and please maintain some courtesy while talking to people .

Its my opinion and not you or anyone is in a position to call it BS.

i would not call yours BS , and i think i already replied to your posts in other threads

and always considered what you said with respect.

apparently you are way older than me , and have not yet grasped the simple concepts

of life.

i'm sorry for ya.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    It can be many thinks. But if you want see AAS behind it, it can be just reaction to increasing plasma level. Wait and you will see how your body adjust.

AAS make me anxious first week (mainly physicaly) but after 2-3wks Iam fine but some times still little speed up, luckly its not affecting my sleep. I was never tired or lethargic from test.

ya i think thats the reason nathan, the test aint seem to be working on my muscular system , or my nervous system for that matter , or anything else , except my skin which has become oily like i'm in my teens again , plus , i notice my cheeks are more red due to increased RBC , thats all for now . but no strength or recovery , or euphoric pumped up feeling , or sky high sex drive ................................... yet

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    ya i think thats the reason nathan, the test aint seem to be working on my muscular system , or my nervous system for that matter , or anything else , except my skin which has become oily like i'm in my teens again , plus , i notice my cheeks are more red due to increased RBC , thats all for now . but no strength or recovery , or euphoric pumped up feeling , or sky high sex drive ................................... yet
    My test always kick my ass (prop after 2hours after injection and enanthate 2-3th day after inj.)

Keep us informed.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    i was on prop and got really tired and it was a test only cycle 2 m8 just keep at it and make sure ur diet is in check and ur drinking alot of water and ull be ok m8!

hey thanks guys , i am feeling better right now , entering the 4th week , the magic is supposed to begin to work as the shadow forces of tesotsterone begin to manifest in my flesh hahaha.

i feel kind of humm.... lighter feeling in my body , my body feels light, its the feeling you get while on test you know it guys its hard to describe.

but not much of an increase in strength or size or sex drive , its too early i think.

so now its :

oily skin ( especially forehead)
    light body feeling hehe

maybe i should make this a very detailed log about "feelings on test" in a very exact descriptive way , because i notice a lot of folks are experiencing things like this .

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    I know when my test kicks in because of my full time boner! And yes I do get a good feeling on my body. Something I can't describe.

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    Double post.

hey guys , i am bumping this thread just to keep everyone on track of my "feelings on test" , this is the begining of the 5th week , i started to feel an energy increase , verbal fluency increase , and a extra spring in my walking speed from the begining of the last week (4th week).

but the bad thing is :

- i got virtually no sex drive and weak boners.
    - i got no strength increase
    - no size increase

and no its not from estrogen again , i am not bloated at all , and i got no itchy nipples.

garythompson is offline Associate Member
    hey guys , i am bumping this thread just to keep everyone on track of my "feelings on test" , this is the begining of the 5th week , i started to feel an energy increase , verbal fluency increase , and a extra spring in my walking speed from the begining of the last week (4th week).

but the bad thing is :

- i got virtually no sex drive and weak boners.
    - i got no strength increase
    - no size increase

and no its not from estrogen again , i am not bloated at all , and i got no itchy nipples.
    ecactly how I feel too. im in week 6

great gary , not the bad effects lol , the experience we are sharing ( oh look at me emotional lol) , i think we should keep bumping this thread because its about the exat feelings on test , not an actual blog but one about "feelingS" on test .

weird shit bro's.... but i suppose the situation should improve the following weeks.

i am begining to think that this is quite common but nobody actually talked about it in detail yet.

my actual trainer who is on right now is feeling the same thing , although he is doing a bigger cycle with more compounds , he is in week 6 and still got nothing.

anyone know what causes this and a little more about it?

sometimes its too much estrogen it happened to me with another cycle , but i used a shitload of test , over a gram per week and i am not really sensitive to estrogen , i would have to put a lot to actually have estro sides .

this time its not estrogen for sure because :

1) i tried to take adex , everytime i do , i get sooooooooooooo tired + achy + sleepy + constant headaches , i actually get worse not better even with very very very low dosage( i think this is due to low estrogen to test ratio)

2) i am not bloated AT ALL , and i do not have any signs of estrogen (gyno etc..)

so humm... i dont know bro , i just dont know for sure.

all in all , i am going to go for week 8 with this and i am going to suck it up although i hate it , at least i will figure whats going on by then, if i get worse or nothing happens , i am going to just pull the plug on this cycle do a good pct and take some good time off .
    Last edited by SilverTest; 03-24-2009 at 02:21 AM.

ok bumping this very exact thread , i am suddenly experiencing a good horniness right now lol ., maybe the bodily tissues are begining to respond ? i feel it al of a sudden .
    i am in my mid 5th week anyways , got a shot of testoviron tomorrow , will update on how it goes.

by the way too , test flu is now gone , it lasted 4 weeks , described as :

seriously tired feeling all the time
    bloating in my stomach
    no appetite
    body aches
    little cough
    sneezing and coughing after the injection

now its all gone and i am not feeling anything bad after i am shooting testoviron .

just showing you folks my exact experience because we react in so different ways , trying to write something for the guys that would experience the same thing so that they can b able to know what to expect etc ....and understand what is going on with them.

Guch is offline New Member
    I am having the same effects except it seems to be even worse. I have the Test flu symptoms as well, but I get extra lethargic, joint pain to the point that I cannot work out, or even walk without discomfort and or pain. I had put up a post about this exact issue. After my last shot, my lower back (kidney) area started to hurt like lower back pain. And my upper back muscles are now very sore.. I attempted to ride this out on the previous bottle of test ( from a doctor ) and I couldnt even move. 5 weeks ... Is there any reason why? I have taked Sustanon , Duratest, and others in the past and NEVER had it like this before.. I have had the Testflu.. but that usually only lasted a few days..

Karo is offline Associate Member
    I'm a bit surprised when I read this thread. I'm 7 weeks into my first cycle of Test and I have felt great from Day 1. I had some acne, retaining water, itchy nipples etc but other than that it's been a very positive experience so far. I hope you guys get things straightened out.

you wouldn't feel anything on day 1.
    or 2 or 3 or 4....

GTOne is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karo View Post
    I'm a bit surprised when I read this thread. I'm 7 weeks into my first cycle of Test and I have felt great from Day 1. I had some acne, retaining water, itchy nipples etc but other than that it's been a very positive experience so far. I hope you guys get things straightened out.
    I am with you Karo. This sounds strange to me. I feel the libido and energy increase during the first week. By the third and fourth weeks I am experiencing strength and size gains.

Weeks 5 and 6 and you don't notice any of these things? That is strange to me, but everyone is different...

yup bro everyone is very different , actually to add to "strange" things going on , i had a half tablet (25mg) of clomid yesterday left from my last pct , i just took it last night i didn't want to throw it away.

strangely , TODAy , and i took the half tablet yesterday , during the afternoon , i felt a strange and sudden surge of libido and energy , and i am feeling very very good energy level right now as i write this and my forehead is SERIOUSLY OILY all of a sudden , more oily then it even was , REALLY OILY , i had to go to the bathroom and wash my face several times , plus my face cheeks got really red from the RBC count , and no my blood pressure is fine.

could it be the half tablet of clomid done something ?? i would say no . Anyone have another opinion??
    Last edited by SilverTest; 03-24-2009 at 01:58 PM.

bumpppezzz

mrtosa is offline Associate Member
    Well..I'm in my 5th week of 300mgwky of test prop the first 3week I felt tired low libido swing mood itchy joint,pain on the balls, I was thinking about quit because this is not what supposed to be I start hcg 250iu eod ...and magic everything disapeared...I add adex 1mg eod too..

Quote Originally Posted by mrtosa View Post
    Well..I'm in my 5th week of 300mgwky of test prop the first 3week I felt tired low libido swing mood itchy joint,pain on the balls, I was thinking about quit because this is not what supposed to be I start hcg 250iu eod ...and magic everything disapeared...I add adex 1mg eod too..
    Its probably from the adex or something i think , could be that your estrogen was high hummm i dont know really .

weird thing , my question is WHY , can anyone answer the WHY .

also what do you think guys , could 25 mg of clomid do anything like i feel , or is it the test kicking in ???~~~

i'm going to take a 25 mg tab of clomid tomorrow and see what happens.

mrtosa is offline Associate Member
    My theory is that was the hcg because I start the adex 4 days before with no efect the next day I used the hcg my energy go up...my ballpain disapeared I really think is that the test have not kick in yet but at the same time it supresed my endo test...so the hcg level everything...just my opinion...the clomid could have a similar efect...

Quote Originally Posted by garythompson View Post
    i'm going to take a 25 mg tab of clomid tomorrow and see what happens.
    its really weird man , i know some people are going to laugh at this . but maybe just maybe it did have an effect . but probably not , even i dont think so .

i am going to leave it this way for a few days . if i improve , the test must be kicking in , if not and i feel like i am still in my place , i will take 25mg tablet of clomid every night for a few days , if i DO improve , then bingo , i dont know why or what the hell is it doing as long as its working.

but i cant find an explanation really.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtosa View Post
    My theory is that was the hcg because I start the adex 4 days before with no efect the next day I used the hcg my energy go up...my ballpain disapeared I really think is that the test have not kick in yet but at the same time it supresed my endo test...so the hcg level everything...just my opinion...the clomid could have a similar efect...
    clomid do not have any effect whatsoever on the production of natty test while you are on .

it would only be acting as an antiestrogen like nolva , but still its a VERY low dose that i took , even if my estro is high , suppose that for the sake of the conversation , 25 mg wouldn't probably make such a difference.

i decided not to take the clomid because some of it seems a little better today. still low energy and not much of a appetite but a little better i think. i sure as heck hope this gets better soon or i'm dropping the cycle.

Thread Information