Question Test E and Var Please advise

Okay, after doing some research I've decided that for the effects I want, Test E and Var are looking good to me. Can anyone please give me solid advice on the frequency and length and also if this is all I need or does it need to be combined with something like nolvadex ? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    how about you put something together then we will take a look at it.. including pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    how about you put something together then we will take a look at it.. including pct.
    Im looking at:

Test E: 250 mg tues., and thurs.

Anavar : 50 mg/day

all this for 12 weeks then,

100/50/50/50 Clomid
    40/40/20/20 Nolvadex

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your stats and past cycle experience?

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    it be best if you injected say monday and thursday
    every 3.5 days-ish

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelwithoutacause View Post
    Im looking at:

Test E: 250 mg tues., and thurs.

Anavar : 50 mg/day

all this for 12 weeks then,

100/50/50/50 Clomid
    40/40/20/20 Nolvadex
    I will modify it a bit:

Week 1-12 Test E 400 mg/week (mon-thur)
    Week 6-14 Anavar 50 mg/day
    I just think 500mg/week for a 1st timer is too much. 300-400 is great given that your body makes anywhere between 50-70 mg/week of Testosterone when you are in your late teens and during 20's.
    PCT:
    200/200/100/100/100/50/50.......up to 28 days
    Keep nolvadex at 10 mg/day through the cycle and PCT.

Good advice people thanks! Stats are 205 lbs. 6ft. Decent training. I'm a athlete that wrestles so I need to maintain my weight and burn fat. Body fat % is 15.

Blog Entries
    Good advice people thanks! Stats are 205 lbs. 6ft. Decent training. I'm a athlete that wrestles so I need to maintain my weight and burn fat. Body fat % is 15.
    Why are you doing Test E then? neither the Test or the Anavar will help you in this. You are going to gain mass of this.

You should put on some decent mass 1st up to 230-235 lbs. and then diet and drop down to your 205 at 8-10% BF.

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    Why are you doing Test E then? neither the Test or the Anavar will help you in this. You are going to gain mass of this.

You should put on some decent mass 1st up to 230-235 lbs. and then diet and drop down to your 205 at 8-10% BF.
    In a recent post, I got some solid advice to use test e and anavar. I did the research and it looks as though the anavar will maintain burning the fat while the test e will give me the cut and strength that I'm looking for. Thank you for your advice. I will not be competing till the end of summer, so that was my intention of gaining bulk, then slimming down. How much weight do you think I will gain running this cycle 12 weeks?

Blog Entries
    In a recent post, I got some solid advice to use test e and anavar. I did the research and it looks as though the anavar will maintain burning the fat while the test e will give me the cut and strength that I'm looking for. Thank you for your advice. I will not be competing till the end of summer, so that was my intention of gaining bulk, then slimming down. How much weight do you think I will gain running this cycle 12 weeks?
    1st How will Anavar maitain fat burning?
    2nd How would Test E give you the cut?
    3rd How much weight depends largely on your diet.

Matter of fact you can gain mass and drop BF while on Test E if you can "choke" your diet the right way.

in2shape is offline Member
    I will modify it a bit:

Week 1-12 Test E 400 mg/week (mon-thur)
    Week 6-14 Anavar 50 mg/day
    I just think 500mg/week for a 1st timer is too much. 300-400 is great given that your body makes anywhere between 50-70 mg/week of Testosterone when you are in your late teens and during 20's.
    PCT:
    200/200/100/100/100/50/50.......up to 28 days
    Keep nolvadex at 10 mg/day through the cycle and PCT.
    why would u run nolva through cycle ??? does it not hinder gains????

1st How will Anavar maitain fat burning?
    2nd How would Test E give you the cut?
    3rd How much weight depends largely on your diet.

Matter of fact you can gain mass and drop BF while on Test E if you can "choke" your diet the right way.
    Your right, point taken, what your saying is good advice, advice that I did not know. This is the type of stuff that I need to hear. From what I understood though, is that the anavar would not help me just burn fat, but is useful in helping to lower overall fat mass. Any tips on "choking" the diet? What you said, is exactly what I'm trying to achieve, which is gaining mass and dropping BF. I did not know that just doing Test E and choking the diet could produce these results. And that is a good question. Wouldn't doing nolva during the cycle reduce gains? Thanks for you help dude, seriously, you about the only one giving me sound advice.

Your right, point taken, what your saying is good advice, advice that I did not know. This is the type of stuff that I need to hear. From what I understood though, is that the anavar would not help me just burn fat, but is useful in helping to lower overall fat mass. Any tips on "choking" the diet? What you said, is exactly what I'm trying to achieve, which is gaining mass and dropping BF. I did not know that just doing Test E and choking the diet could produce these results. And that is a good question. Wouldn't doing nolva during the cycle reduce gains? Thanks for you help dude, seriously, you about the only one giving me sound advice.
    bro id just run it like this :

week 1 10-12(depends if u wanna run it that long) test e 500mgs

week 7-12(run it to 14 if you go 12weeks with test ) var @ 40+ mg/ed

week 13 - 17 nolva 20/20/10/10/10

keep adex on hand

and you can run the clomid as well 4 pct if u like .....

if you keep your diet clean you will still bulk up but lose a little bf% as you normally do whilst on test .....and ive also read somewhere in the many posts on here and other sites about vars fat burning properties or it promotes the environment 4 this to occur -something like that ... and doing nolva throughout unless neccasry is overkill only use the nolva on cycle if need be same as adex , again read up on here using search button and you'll see this reported everywhere

Blog Entries
    What I mean by chocking your diet, is keepin' it clean, but high in cals while cycling the carbs with up to 4 grams per lb of body weight and down to 1 gram per lb of body weight gradually. One cycle should take 5 days, for example if you weigh 200 lbs, then day 1 800 grams, day 2 500 grams, day 3 350 grams, day 4 and 5 200 grams, and back up again at day 6.

Eat minimum of 7 meals/day AND 1 scoop casein w water when you get up to the bathroom at night.

Do your cardio for 30 mins 5 time/week. Keep off the bread, use Oats and Potatoes as a primary source of Carbs, beside fruits and veggies.

Do not use a protien shake instead of a meal, gotta have food in every meal, except the sheke when you wake up to wizz. An Idea for you, you could mix 1.5 cups oatmeal, few walnuts of almonds, 1 scoop Vanilla whey, 1 banana, 1 cup ff milk, 5 egg whites in a blender and there is complete meal in few mins.

The Nolvadex point is, that I really rather lose a potential may be 3 lbs of muscle over gaining some tits my friend, just my thought.

Good luck

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    why would u run nolva through cycle ??? does it not hinder gains????
    I am gyno sensitive myself, I run nova from the first shot of Test E.

What I mean by chocking your diet, is keepin' it clean, but high in cals while cycling the carbs with up to 4 grams per lb of body weight and down to 1 gram per lb of body weight gradually. One cycle should take 5 days, for example if you weigh 200 lbs, then day 1 800 grams, day 2 500 grams, day 3 350 grams, day 4 and 5 200 grams, and back up again at day 6.

Eat minimum of 7 meals/day AND 1 scoop casein w water when you get up to the bathroom at night.

Do your cardio for 30 mins 5 time/week. Keep off the bread, use Oats and Potatoes as a primary source of Carbs, beside fruits and veggies.

Do not use a protien shake instead of a meal, gotta have food in every meal, except the sheke when you wake up to wizz. An Idea for you, you could mix 1.5 cups oatmeal, few walnuts of almonds, 1 scoop Vanilla whey, 1 banana, 1 cup ff milk, 5 egg whites in a blender and there is complete meal in few mins.

The Nolvadex point is, that I really rather lose a potential may be 3 lbs of muscle over gaining some tits my friend, just my thought.

Good luck
    Fantastic!! Great advice, thanks to intoshape as well, who confirmed what I had been reading and researching myself. Sounds like a good way to keep my diet clean, I'll definitely try your methods. As for nolva, I think I will run it from the beginning of my cycle, as I don't know how gyno sensitive my body is, but believe me, I don't want bitch tits either. Good, good advice. Great post this turned out to be. Thanks.

Fantastic!! Great advice, thanks to intoshape as well, who confirmed what I had been reading and researching myself. Sounds like a good way to keep my diet clean, I'll definitely try your methods. As for nolva, I think I will run it from the beginning of my cycle, as I don't know how gyno sensitive my body is, but believe me, I don't want bitch tits either. Good, good advice. Great post this turned out to be. Thanks.
    no dramas bro !!! ....1 thing tho ,,,,(lol there always is ) seem you dont know if your sensitive to gyno yet why would you run the nolva straight off and inhibit gains ??? me personally id just start my cycle if it shows up then id knock it on the head with some nolva /adex , truth being you could go all the way through and not even need it , you with me ?? many ppl have !!!!!!! thats just what id do but its your cycle brotha all the best with it and your gains start a log 4 us to read once youve started i know i enjoy reading them

Thread Information