I'm new at this but I bin reading forum for at 4 months. Lifting on and off for about 15 years steady last 2 years 220lb 40 years old the handheld body fat device at gym says I'm 20 % fat I no it's high my diet is good when on the juice. I bought 25 amps sustanon 250 off of a friend of a friend amp look axacty like pictures of good one u have on forum oil levels the same Exp date I can't scatch off 10 of the amp exp 08 & 15 of amps 09 first cycle about 6 month ago 1 amp per week 10 weeks got flue systems work through it went away but away felt funny feeling tired no energy and high blood pressure my nipples sore so i took novadex not gnc with cycle gain 6 pound but I think it was my diet, no strenth gain just a little I think because of steady lifting 4 months later tryed 2nd cycle no flue but light headed all the time tired no gains up 6 lb again I'm 226 lb I bin study these amp for a long time they look good 1st cycle was expired are these fake or is it my age blood pressure holds around 143/83 it's goes up to 155/90 and down to 125/70 because I run in gym after work out to keep blood pressure down I lift 2 body parts a day every other day and cardio for a hour after each work out. I bin reading these forum for atleast 4 month before I bother u guys please help