bodybuilder200 is offline New Member

T3/Clen cycle advice

Hey guys,

I know I just started a thread on test, but I researched and this thread is specific due to the amount I have so bear with me.

I just wanted to get some quick advice on Cytomel and how I should use it.

Right now I am on week 8 of a 16 week cycle of test c, I know it's a really long one. I need some advice on how to span this out.

Right now I have a total of 2000mg of Clen and 3000mg of T3. I am currently on week 8 of the cycle and am trying to figure out how to space it so that I can use the T3 with minimal muscle damage as well as incorporating the clen as well. What do you think I should do?

By the way, stats are...

22 yrs old
    195 lbs
    6' 2''
    14% BF, (bulking right now)
    Lifting for 3 solid years.

One more thing, Is it better to have a steady dose of T3 or an increasing dose?

Thanks guys.

Anyone?

Acidjj is offline New Member
    Here is what I have read on this subject when I was researching for myself, I just wonna say now (before I get flamed I am not 100% this is all accurate) but as no1 else has helped u so far here goes:

T3 dosage I read to start with 25mg a day (split into 2-3 doses) and every 3-4days increase the dosage to 25mg, it said its not recommended to exceed 100mg a day. It should only be taken for 6weeks with 3months off to allow the tyroid to do what ever it has to do i guess to sort its self back out.
    It should also be taken with test because it will burn anything even muscle so its recommended to take test to preserve as much muscle as possible.

Clen I have done a few cycles off, and I always do a 2week on 2week off and in the 2weeks off take a fat burner. i start with 40mg and add 20mg every 2-3 days till at 100mg (anything over this i start to get awful headaches) then stay at 100mg till the end of the 2nd week then the next off period i jump straight onto 100mg and stay on it. I always start slow cause it gives me the worst heart palps and headaches at the start.

I hope this helps!!

anyone else?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good luck getting any info on cytomel (t3)...I posted a thread yesterday on the subject and it is getting very little attention.

Anyhow, are you bulking or cutting with this cycle? Non-the-less since this is your first time using t3 I would stay with a steady dose of 25mcg throughout the rest of your cycle. This dose will increase your bmr, increase protein synthesis, and should spare muscle as well, just my 2 cents.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen only if you are bulking...t3 is catabolic

subaruwrx04 is offline Associate Member
    I used clen to lose bodyfat.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    Clen only if you are bulking...t3 is catabolic
    even at small doses (25mcg)?

Yea, I thought that if you do a small dose like 30mcg it would just help you a little bit. How quick are the results with cytomel ? Would I be able to notice within a week or does it come with a long steady dosage?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidjj View Post
    Here is what I have read on this subject when I was researching for myself, I just wonna say now (before I get flamed I am not 100% this is all accurate) but as no1 else has helped u so far here goes:

T3 dosage I read to start with 25mg a day (split into 2-3 doses) and every 3-4days increase the dosage to 25mg, it said its not recommended to exceed 100mg a day. It should only be taken for 6weeks with 3months off to allow the tyroid to do what ever it has to do i guess to sort its self back out.
    It should also be taken with test because it will burn anything even muscle so its recommended to take test to preserve as much muscle as possible.

Clen I have done a few cycles off, and I always do a 2week on 2week off and in the 2weeks off take a fat burner. i start with 40mg and add 20mg every 2-3 days till at 100mg (anything over this i start to get awful headaches) then stay at 100mg till the end of the 2nd week then the next off period i jump straight onto 100mg and stay on it. I always start slow cause it gives me the worst heart palps and headaches at the start.

I hope this helps!!
    dont you mean mcg???

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Can I be honest with you guys?????,,,Ive used T3 and clen cycles to prep for Comps....and Trust me they are over rated....ive spoken to several pro and nationally ranked(I am too by the way) and we all say the same thing,,,HARD ass work will get you to burn the fat....Yeah clen will help and T3 will a but too...but at what cost???..T3 will eat some muscle and clen has you racing many of the times and a hell of a headache ...MY opinion but you what those to pills will not take the place of Hard Ass cardio and good nutrition.

I am doing hard cardio. But I am hesitant to cut back on my calories because I'm on a test c eq cycle. Right now I am pushing 5000 cals a day, and I am wanting to take something that I can keep eating a lot and tone up. Since you are a real bodybuilder, what would you reccomend for this? My BF right now is high (14% pushing 15%), so would some T3 or clen help me? I can see how it might not for you because it looks like you have a very very low BF. My diet is ok, but not top notch, I am going on what I can right now, but it is a solid diet with over 220grams of protien a day.

Thanks

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder200 View Post
    I am doing hard cardio. But I am hesitant to cut back on my calories because I'm on a test c eq cycle. Right now I am pushing 5000 cals a day, and I am wanting to take something that I can keep eating a lot and tone up. Since you are a real bodybuilder, what would you reccomend for this? My BF right now is high (14% pushing 15%), so would some T3 or clen help me? I can see how it might not for you because it looks like you have a very very low BF. My diet is ok, but not top notch, I am going on what I can right now, but it is a solid diet with over 220grams of protien a day.

Thanks
    first off, 220g of protein isn't near enough, 350 is a better base to start from

one thing you are forgetting is that you can't bulk and cut at the same time(at least very well), there is NOTHING you can take that will allow you take eat 5000cal/day and lose significant bf while gaining significant muscle, period

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"

Thanks
    you last thread was lock because everyone told you that you are to young for the gear so you changed your age by two years.....and now you are back at it again......you are to young for gear

Frustrated...Need Help

before giving this kid advice look at his photo....20 years old but then again it is hard to tell because he changes it all the time....

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    Frustrated...Need Help

before giving this kid advice look at his photo....20 years old but then again it is hard to tell because he changes it all the time....
    i think he hates you prone, lol and that's why

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i think he hates you prone, lol and that's why
    he can hate me now, but when his dick falls off, he will wish he would have listen to me...

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    he can hate me now, but when his dick falls off, he will wish he would have listen to me...

Good Catch Brother !!!!

Go away please, go harass someone else while I'm trying to get advice from people who are actually bodybuilders.

Go away please, go harass someone else while I'm trying to get advice from people who are actually bodybuilders.
    no one is going to give you advice because you are a liar and a troll....that is why i posted you photograph...if you post again I will be there, until you get it in your head.

LOL.. Put the orals in ur ass they work better. Make sure u double stuff them in the morning clen and t3.. Around noon again as well. LOL>>

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Frustrated...Need Help

hahahaha..... now thats f'd up... you made a stupid mistake though kid... your no where close to ready for juice... but what the hell, i love being entertained.. go ahead with your retarded cycle, let me know when you become impotant.... it'll give me another reason to laugh

Haha just looked at his picture. Looks like women boobs.. Mmmmm SEXYYYY!!!!

Thread Information