bodybuilder200 is offline New Member

Frustrated...Need Help

Hey,

I'm just asking for advice from you guys. I am really frustrated with myself and the results im getting. I just wanted you guys to look at my diet, and help me determine what I should do next. Right now I am in the middle of a dbol testc and eq cycle, but I need help to decide what to do next. Should I keep bulking? Should I try to cut to get rid of my bf? I really am clueless on what to do so please put in your thoughts. I know I have a bad diet, so critism on that would be helpful, please keep in mind that money is tight, so sometimes I have to make a bad choice for my diet. Thanks

Example diet
    Day 1

Morning
    4 eggs with 3 slices of wheat bread, a little cheese as well
    water

Mid-morning

protien shake. Lo-carb, low fat, low sugar, high protien

Lunch,

3 slices wheat bread, 2 servings of peanut butter, 1 serving of grape jelly, 2 servings of cottage cheese, 3 egg whites

Pre-workout

either a lean sirloin burger ( 2 patties w cheese) a filet of salmon, a big can of tuna with 2 tsp of mayo and 2 tsp of relish, or 2 grilled chicken filets

post workout

any one of those listed above that I did'nt eat earlier + veggies

late night

protien shake or bag of carrots (plain), either one

I know it's trash, but I am trying to be practical here. I am trying to build the best diet I can that won't make me want to eat myself. At least during a bulking cycle of course. Any suggestions would be nice...any at all.

Thanks

Here is a picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Frustrated...Need Help-035611.jpg  

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Well to be honest it only looks like your bloated and gainin fat. Not trying to be mean, just critical of what you present. Criticism builds the best physique IMO becuase people see things differently

I think you should have looked at your diet and built a better LBM base before starting AAS.

What are your current stats?

jnewton86 is offline Member
    i agree^^^^^

you have much more to build yourself up to and should have waited.
    Last edited by jnewton86; 02-28-2009 at 09:06 AM.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    You need to learn how to grow naturally before trying to grow on aas.

Will make things much easier.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Agreed with the above of course........

You also gotta be patient with yourself as it takes time.... Your body won't transform in one cycle...... let alone a several months..... it takes years of dedication and hard work.....

Help yourself by giving us some stats so we can help you get that diet on track before the cycle is a waste

Ok, here they are

20 yrs old.
    6' 2''
    190 lbs.
    lifting 2 years before 1st cycle.

I'm on week 5 of a dbol (just got done) 40mg ed for 4 wks
    500 test c for 12 weeks
    500 eq for 12 weeks
    Last edited by bodybuilder200; 02-28-2009 at 11:24 AM.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Whoever recommended you to take that much gear, (or any gear) at this point in time deserves a swift kick in the nuts. I know it may sound like there is an echo in here but you really need to master lifting and dieting prior to engaging in any AAS compounds.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    you better get your ass in the diet forum and learn how to eat or you can count on some more disapointing results and even more after the cycle. PCT?!

luxifer93 is offline Senior Member
    Maybe up your protein intake, 2 grams per pound of body weight is a good target. Also ditch some carbs and add better fats, olive oil, avocado. I also used milled flax seed in oatmeal, foods and shakes. You can get it in the baking section of stores, helps add good essential ***** 3's

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    It's really up to you man. If it were me, i'd stop the gear, up the cardio to 5-7 days a week, clean my diet up(post for help in the diet section) and lean out before thinking of starting back. Not to mention your natural potential is far from reached. You say you have been working out for 2 years, Please don't take offense to this, but you might need to get on a good or better workout plan. You have a nice frame, paint that picture man!

Thanks guys for the support. I just get down on myself sometimes. Today I just finished my 4 weeks of dbol so I hope to lose some of bloat if I had any, but I also have good news. I found my Arnold bodybuilding encyclopedia, and I'm gonna re-vamp my diet to fit his guidelines. I should hopefully post my results after this cycle is done, and let you know of my results. You guys rock. Thanks

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't get down on yourself. Building muscle takes time. Be consistent. You're a young guy. If you love weight training the way most of us do you'll stick with it and be jacked in five years. Easy on the juice bro. Eat 6-8 meals a day and hit the gym hard. Good luck!

molecule is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro. I wont yell at you for starting so early. You are getting that already. I need to tell you a few diffrent things:

1) EQ results show after week 6.

2) Being on juice and not eating proper is like having nos kits on your Ferrari but no fuel! Whats the use.

Your muscles dont grow because of the gear its the food that your feed on and ultimately what they feed on.
    You need to increase more of Protein. If budget is really tight atleast have whey shakes.

braer4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by molecule View Post
    Hey bro. I wont yell at you for starting so early. You are getting that already. I need to tell you a few diffrent things:

1) EQ results show after week 6.

2) Being on juice and not eating proper is like having nos kits on your Ferrari but no fuel! Whats the use.

Your muscles dont grow because of the gear its the food that your feed on and ultimately what they feed on.
    You need to increase more of Protein. If budget is really tight atleast have whey shakes.

i like that #2 good quote

I think my protien intake is somewhat decent though. So you can't say I don't have fuel. I'm taking in 50g in the morning, 40 at lunch, 60 pre workout, and 60 post workout, It's my lunch that really sucks balls. I am working on increasing my eggs in the morning from 2-4 eggs, eating meat for lunch instead of pb, and just never going to fast food places. I can go without that, I went on a spree of not eating fast food for 3 months and was highly successful, but when I started my first cycle I just tried to cram as much protien in as I could, however bad quality and fattening it was. I am definately going to be hitting the gym much harder in the next two months, with harder and more intense workouts, because I know this is a critical stage in the cycle. When it gets a little warmer in a week or two, I am going to be hitting the trails for some good cardio. Wish me luck and I will post results in a month or two. Thanks for all your support, any other opinions please post.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck, we'll be waiting to hear from you.

Thread Information