kerrbear is offline New Member

cycle of sust and deca

if any of you remember i posted a thred a few days ago. im sorry for posting again but i dont know how to find my old post to bump it with this question.

i bought this cycle in hope of getting big while also cutting bodyfat threw cardio and clen .

but while doing some reserch i have confused myself.

will takeing sust and deca puff me up even if i do hard cardio and diet? i also plan on takeing dbol for the first few weeks.

i also scared myself by finding out that i could also get alot of breast tissue is this comon and can i do anything to prevent it. im going to go talk to a guy at our local sup store on sat but im just trying to get as much info as i can before i start doing something i may regret

im 22
    6 ft 1
    220lbs
    im well built but im not toned i would guess im around 20% BF carrying most of this on my chest and stomach

i will be training 4 nights a week with a 30-45 min cardio workout a few hours before my lifting

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    here is yesterdays thread

pretty easy to find

sust and deca. the right choice?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I think you are a few years from doing a cylce.

and you don't start out with two compounds, how will you know which is doing what to your body

your gym experience dose not see consistent enough. Steroids are NOT magic. they are just an AID to an already dedicated diet, training , and rest routine

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    At 20% bodyfat you dang right breast tissue could be a problem.More research my friend.Good luck.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrbear View Post
    if any of you remember i posted a thred a few days ago. im sorry for posting again but i dont know how to find my old post to bump it with this question.

i bought this cycle in hope of getting big while also cutting bodyfat threw cardio and clen .

but while doing some reserch i have confused myself.

will takeing sust and deca puff me up even if i do hard cardio and diet? i also plan on takeing dbol for the first few weeks.

i also scared myself by finding out that i could also get alot of breast tissue is this comon and can i do anything to prevent it. im going to go talk to a guy at our local sup store on sat but im just trying to get as much info as i can before i start doing something i may regret

im 22
    6 ft 1
    220lbs
    im well built but im not toned i would guess im around 20% BF carrying most of this on my chest and stomach

i will be training 4 nights a week with a 30-45 min cardio workout a few hours before my lifting

Guy at the supplement store? Have you done any research at all? What is he going to do? Give you some BS OTC product that will guantree you C cup breasts?

You have not researched at all

1) Yes deca bloats you up like a whale in the ocean (armidex run ED or EOD) can limit water gain
    2) Why run a dbol kickstart when you already have Deca in the cycle? Especially since dbol converts highly into estrogen that will give you more water weight.
    3) You need to more research

kerrbear is offline New Member

thanks

thanks alot and to think i was going to start at the weekend. think i will train a little longer and do my researh along the way im just glad i found this forum before i started walkin around like pammy

Thread Information