foulplay08 is offline New Member

Bloodwork Results from Test P, Tren A

Hey guys got my bloodwork results back yesterday, in week 7 of this cycle 400 ml TP a week, 400ml Tren A a week my free testosterone levels were just under 1100 in whatever its measured in( like 1080 something ) is it just me or should the test level be higher than that or is that about right i know everyone is different but would like to get some feedback!?...

Thanks

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by foulplay08 View Post
    Hey guys got my bloodwork results back yesterday, in week 7 of this cycle 400 ml TP a week, 400ml Tren A a week my free testosterone levels were just under 1100 in whatever its measured in( like 1080 something ) is it just me or should the test level be higher than that or is that about right i know everyone is different but would like to get some feedback!?...

Thanks
    What is 400ml? You mean 400mg?

And yeah your test levels should be in the 3,500-5,000 range

Yea sorry 400 mg of each per week, any possible reason why the test levels arent higher??? Shooting 100mg of prop EOD and 75 mg of Tren EOD. Is it possible by reducing the doses by half and shooting ED would make a difference in this????

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    well if your shooting EOD then your not actually gettin 400 mg a week

on week you are. and one week your getting 300

but your body doesnt know time frames or weeks.
    so you could say you only have 350mg a week of test
    which would be the cause of your test levels bein the level they are

so yes. shooting ED would change that

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    well if your shooting EOD then your not actually gettin 400 mg a week

on week you are. and one week your getting 300

but your body doesnt know time frames or weeks.
    so you could say you only have 350mg a week of test
    which would be the cause of your test levels bein the level they are

so yes. shooting ED would change that

Doubt it, 1080 is out of normal range but no where near "juiced levels" for example a highly trained professional athlete on average naturally has 850 test levels.

Maybe the gear was underdosed, who knows. I know from other peoples bloodwork that people running 500mg/week should have anywhere from 3,000-5,000+ levels. The OP is running Tren as well so his should be significantly higher.

MgpGator is offline Associate Member
    wouldn't tren contribute to lower test levels

Quote Originally Posted by MgpGator View Post
    wouldn't tren contribute to lower test levels
    I don't think so (i could be wrong), yes that it contributes to "lower natural test levels", but when we look at test levels from bloodwork we are looking at raw test levels from the steroid since that's what shows up (free test bascially).

Underdosed might be a problem, the Test P is made by IP in China dosed at 200mg per amp (2 ml amps) anyone else had any experience with them or any useful info ?? ive read some stuff about them that might correspond with this???? This might explain why my sex drive is way down because the Tren A is higher than my test level!!!!!

No sources please edit post

ok well you get the jist of what im saying or was the whole post unviewable?

Underdosed might be a problem, the Test P is ip stuff dosed at 200mg per amp (2 ml amps) anyone else had any experience with them or any useful info ?? ive read some stuff about them that might correspond with this???? This might explain why my sex drive is way down because the Tren A is higher than my test level!!!!!

does that help?

no sources (ie. Lab names) edit out your post it is against the rules. You will not be told again

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    bro its not hard to edit out the letters. your sex drive issue is not because of the tren being higher. all you need is normal levels and everything should be working fine. also i may be wrong but tren will not show up on a testosterone test. yes the gear could be underdosed. homeboy isnt exactly known for quality. and finally we need more then just testosterone results to see whats going on. did you check estrogen? free test vs total test? SHBG?

stangmatt06 is offline Associate Member
    I've read where they have very low grade products

Estrogen was quite high 500 something taking aromasin ED to bring it down i will go back to doc to check free vs total test? by the way what is SHBG ? thanks really appreciate it

note: isnt it true with TP that you dont build up as high blood levels as with enanth. or cyp? so maybe its on point??!! i dunno

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    bro its not hard to edit out the letters. your sex drive issue is not because of the tren being higher. all you need is normal levels and everything should be working fine. also i may be wrong but tren will not show up on a testosterone test. yes the gear could be underdosed. homeboy isnt exactly known for quality. and finally we need more then just testosterone results to see whats going on. did you check estrogen? free test vs total test? SHBG?
    He was still taking 400mg of test prop which should make his levels significantly higher than 1080.

Quote Originally Posted by foulplay08 View Post
    Estrogen was quite high 500 something taking aromasin ED to bring it down i will go back to doc to check free vs total test? by the way what is SHBG ? thanks really appreciate it

note: isnt it true with TP that you dont build up as high blood levels as with enanth. or cyp? so maybe its on point??!! i dunno

No, it's actually the opposite Test Prop is more expensive than test ethanate because it's ester weight makes it so more of the actual hormone is attached and released compared to test ethanate and cyp or something along those line. I mean in week 7 your levels should be around 3,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    He was still taking 400mg of test prop which should make his levels significantly higher than 1080.
    never said it shouldnt. more likely just underdosed IMO. the fact that he is taking350 a week, considering the reputation of the lab he is using, and considering he is on tren so if his test was completely bunk he should be a heck of alot lower this leads me to say underdosed. also estrogen is high even on an AI so sounds like there is alot of aromatization going on.

to the OP what percent bodyfat are you?

Before i started the cyc i was 5 % havent checked in a while but i would venture with all the carbs im putting in now and have minimized cardio im around 9% to 11% at 203lbs( as of this morning) from 183lbs 8 weeks ago! I wasnt using any AI until i found out about the high estrogen hence all the aromatization anyway thinking about bumping it up to 500mg doing everyday shots for the last 7 weeks (15 wks total) see if i get better gains???!! Going back to doc to check Free vs total let you guys know

To user peachfuzz what is SHBG?

Thread Information