Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mick86 is offline Member
    My experience has been that Benadryl seems to do little if anything as far as extending the period in which I get satisfactory results from using clen at a particular dosage.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by TASSY5 View Post
    Let me ask a question t you knowledgeable guys,
    I am 41 yrs old 230lbs and in the gym 4 to 5 days a week. trying to eat clean and have leaned out a great deal. Was 250 lbs. I have been on TRT therapy for about 15 months 200 mg per week inj. Can I take Clen to help me shred som extra bodyfat I just cant seem to get rid of?

Is it OK to take Clen while on Test C?????is the main question.
    Absolutely! You can also add t-3 to a test/clen stack but I would add in more testosterone to prevent muscle loss when using thyroid hormones.

MightySmalls is offline New Member
    Great post, answered a lot of questions for me. I'm on my 7th day of a clen cycle and started at 40 mcg. I haven't noticed much effects from it and have been ramping up 20 mcg a day until I hit 180 mcg. I don't feel many sides. Occasional cramping and slight headaches but no real jitters or warming effects. I opted not to use t3 as I'm not on anabolics and am worried about messing with my metabolic rate.

Do you guys recommend I increase the dosage? Also, I haven't been taking taurine until today because I haven't had much of a cramping problem. I've read that taurine is a precursor for t3 production, is there truth to this or is it simply for cramping?

Another thing, I actually found my temperature dropping the first week, due to decreased t3??

My stats, 190 lbs ~15% bf 5'7.

Thanks for the input.

MightySmalls is offline New Member
    Forgot to mention, I started a keto diet at the start of taking clen and have restricted calories so I'm guessing this is another reason for my decline in body temp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information