Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jbb4343 is offline Junior Member

Anyone use 23g 1.5" Needle for Quad site Injection???

Just like the title says, anyone use a 1.5" on the quads? I know a 1" is recommended, but i currently only have 1.5" on hand and would like to give my ass a break. Im doing EOD injections of Prop. I can order 1" tips if its that big of a deal.

I know it would be a guessing game to not push the 1/2" in, but has anyone done it, and if i accidently went the whole 1.5" in, what complications could i see? I would think the muscle is more then 1.5" deep but i dunno for sure.

TIA!

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I've used that size needle in quads no problem. Always leave a little of the needle out in case it breaks off or something.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    I've used that size needle in quads no problem. Always leave a little of the needle out in case it breaks off or something.
    just reading that was a scary thought!!! good advice though, I never really thought about that..... It would have to suck big time to lose a needle IN YOUR QUAD!! lol

GottaGetIt is offline Junior Member
    Used to use 22ga 1 1/2 in quads.
    Now use 22ga to draw, 25ga 1 1/2
    to inject. No pain at all.

Biff Studly is offline New Member
    I've always used 1.5"...never had any problems other than an occasional nerve hit, but that is from injection placement and not really needle length.

thai-lan is offline Member
    i only use 1" 25g .It was damn painful last time i pinned with 23g . And you could always push in less if u pin with 1.5"

I have used 23g 1.5inch in quads. Personally I would like a shorter needle so I don't have to worry about controlling the depth so much.

OK, Thanx guys.

Also forgot, would it be bad to shoot 3cc in the quads? My prop is Testolic, 100mg / 2cc, and im doing 150mg, which is 3cc.

How bad do you think the pain is going to be at the injection site from the Test Prop. I only get a little pain now on my glutes, and it goes away and doesnt bother me. When i first started, i was pretty sore for a day or 2. Will i be going thru that all over again with my legs?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbb4343 View Post
    OK, Thanx guys.

Also forgot, would it be bad to shoot 3cc in the quads? My prop is Testolic, 100mg / 2cc, and im doing 150mg, which is 3cc.

How bad do you think the pain is going to be at the injection site from the Test Prop. I only get a little pain now on my glutes, and it goes away and doesnt bother me. When i first started, i was pretty sore for a day or 2. Will i be going thru that all over again with my legs?
    How many times a week are you injecting 150mg's? I'm assuming your doing 600mg's/wk?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Courage is offline New Member
    I use 23g 1 1/2" since i started into my quads. about 15 weeks worth... Your cool.

Im afraid its always going to hurt for couple of days on virgin spots

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I like 1", 23 ga but you don't have to bottom it out or anything.

I normally always use 23ga. I don't notice any more pain between that and a 25.

badboy247 is offline Junior Member
    always shoot quads with 23g wouldnt worry about the length of the pin u dont have to insert all the way plus depends on your legs. if u got tom platz legs u could put a 4inch 18g and not feel much lol but 3ccs will hurt for sure especially prop.

i always spend 5 minutes with a hot wet sponge rubbing the inj site b4 shooting it really helps minimize pain

it just takes longer to push it in thats it but its pain free unless you hit a nerve or something

Malbevisstheten is offline Junior Member
    That's exactly what I'm using, and have been doing mostly quads. No problems at all

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    If all you have is the 1.5's, just grab one of the old needle covers and cut it roughly where it would leave 1" sticking out for the needle on your syringe. This way you have a depth gauge and .5" extra in case of above mentioned breakage. Just make sure to sterilize the cover as it will touch your skin close to the inject site

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally i find a 23g 1 1/4" blue is good for everything.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I use 22 guage 1 INCH for everything but GLUTE.. which is 23 gauge 1 1/2 INCH... and ON OCCASION since I use PROP and shoot ED I'll shoot deeper into my QUAD with the 1 1/2" ya know?? SO AS NOT TO CREATE AN OIL ABCESS which could be very very bad and PAINFUL ... Trust me on that one !!

I am injecting EOD of 150mg prop. I guess you can say its 600mg, i consider it 525mg

Im really worried i should have went for 100mg ED to make 700mg / wk. I just dont feel the high that i use to get when i did SUS/EQ and SUS/Dec

Thread Information