These do not have to be steroid compounds only. Throw peptides, etc in the mix if you wish.

My TOP 3:

HGH - I've never tried using it in high doses as my goals do not warrant it and my wallet is not a bottomless pit, but even on low doses (3iu ed) it is amazing. Its fat mobilization abilities are unlike anything I've seen. The fat literally melts off of me in combination with a good diet. I had veins running up my abdomen for the first time in years when I ran it last year. It also makes my skin look smoother and helps me sleep like a baby. I am 27 and probably will run it for 6 months out of the year until I am dead or can't afford it anymore.

Testosterone - Propionate and enanthate are the two esters I've tried. I like both. Prop leaves me a bit dryer but hurts more. I love how test makes me feel. Sex drive, strength, overall feeling of well being go way up.

Trenbolone - Nothing else changes my body composition so rapidly and gives hulk-like strength as does tren . The side effects are tolerable if I keep the dose low-moderate. I used the acetate, never tried the enanthate. Hair loss is an issue for me so I can't run it as much I'd like anymore.

These are my top three out of what I've tried in the past. I've got some oral turinabol on the way which I am excited to try.