Boxer79 is offline New Member

New here... Some questions for you guys re: atrophied muscles

Well, I have a neck injury that caused my nerves to get pinched. As a result, I lost my tricep, pec, and lat and almost all of my strength down that side.

I am slowly starting to gain strength back (very slowly). I also need to lose weight as I have put some on since my injury.

I have been on GH (2 IU per day, 5 on 2 off) for about 6 weeks now. I am starting to train and lose weight (Right now about 25 pounds over my competition weight).

I was thinking of taking Andropen for a month once I get back into good shape.

Does anyone have any experience with nerve damage that caused muscle atrophy.

I must also mention that I am doing ART for my nerves with a doc. This is my first cycle I would be doing.

I am 5'9" 190. In shape, about 160-165.

Thanks.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Bumping this for you so it gets moved to the top again. We have some members on here with lots of experience. I am sure you will get your answer soon.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxer79 View Post
    Well, I have a neck injury that caused my nerves to get pinched. As a result, I lost my tricep, pec, and lat and almost all of my strength down that side.

I am slowly starting to gain strength back (very slowly). I also need to lose weight as I have put some on since my injury.

I have been on GH (2 IU per day, 5 on 2 off) for about 6 weeks now. I am starting to train and lose weight (Right now about 25 pounds over my competition weight).

I was thinking of taking Andropen for a month once I get back into good shape.

Does anyone have any experience with nerve damage that caused muscle atrophy.

I must also mention that I am doing ART for my nerves with a doc. This is my first cycle I would be doing.

I am 5'9" 190. In shape, about 160-165.

Thanks.
    ok bro, I had the same thing happen to me and I am fight to keep my weight down. first off you do not want to cycle anything until you get back ontop or your game. you need to get your diet in check and I noticed that six meals a day was not working for me not being able to workout and just walking. I stated eating eight meals a day and keep them small. I cut my carbs in half because I am not burning or burning very little. I dont think my nerves are as bad as yours mine was due to an sudden injury.

work you body back into shap get your diet in check for what you are doing now. let your body heal and in time you will be ready for a cycle and will love it. I hope this helps bro.

Boxer79 is offline New Member

Thanks in advance.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    ok bro, I had the same thing happen to me and I am fight to keep my weight down. first off you do not want to cycle anything until you get back ontop or your game. you need to get your diet in check and I noticed that six meals a day was not working for me not being able to workout and just walking. I stated eating eight meals a day and keep them small. I cut my carbs in half because I am not burning or burning very little. I dont think my nerves are as bad as yours mine was due to an sudden injury.

work you body back into shap get your diet in check for what you are doing now. let your body heal and in time you will be ready for a cycle and will love it. I hope this helps bro.
    ^^^This is your BEST answer

I too have had back surgery and have gone through my right side atrophy. It took time and a lot of dumbbell work to get it back up to level with my other side, but you just have to do the time....

then when you are back to full capacity, we can look at a cycle for you

Thread Information