Thread: Deca

timguyperson is offline Junior Member

Deca

Just wondering, if you are running deca only, then what are some tell tale signs that side effects are going to hit you?

I'm just thinking cause honestly all that is available around my area is deca. I've asked like 3 different sources and all they have is friggen deca.

I was thinking of just buying a 10ml vial and running that over a short 6 week period and keeping an eye out for any side effects and just stopping usage at the first signs of anything going wrong. If I do start getting any sides I'll just head straight to the doctors and tell them whats going on. You don't get in trouble for stuff like that in Australia. After the six weeks I'd wait another week or two and then go to the doctors anyway to get my test levels etc... checked out.

Anyway I know in a perfect world I should have a proper cycle lined up and everything. But all I can get is deca. Bloody sucks.

I'm still sort of on the fence, but everyone I know that takes roids (deca) hasn't had any bad side effects. It's tempting to give it a go, especially when I can't get anything else.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    bad idea bro. im assuming that you cant get pct chems either?

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    DO NOT DO IT

you MUST have test as a baseline in cycles

but one side effect that im sure will scare u away from it is erectile dysfunction, a lot of guys report this while using deca

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    6 weeks would be worthless too, the cons would weigh out the pros

but that aside, no offense, you would be an idiot to go through with this man, hold off

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    there are several reasons that is a BAD bad idea

Deca is VERY suppressive to your natural testosterone . Meaning it will shut off your natural test from the very first shot

second, 6 weeks is TOO short to run a long ester like deca has

third, even if you stopped using it at the sign of side effects, it will still be in you for over 3 weeks and unless you have PCT compounds to get your natural test back up and running, you will be shut down for a long time. Have you heard of Deca Dick?

fourth, if all your sources have is Deca, then they are NOT sources,

sorry to tell you all you didnt' want to hear, but we want you to be safe

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    if a source was going to only have one thing it should be test..

I know sources should have test, it's stupid that they don't. Very annoying. I'd be able to get post cycle therapy from my doctor if I needed it, or at least something to help. I was thinking 6 week cycle just to be on the safer side even though it's not necessarily the most effective. I was thinking 350mg a week. I'm 22 yrs old and libido is annoyingly high (annoying in that I don't have a gf right now lol). I'm just thinking that with a short cycle, with pretty moderate amounts of deca , and with doctors available to help me at any signs of side effects, and with an already strong libido from being young, then it might not be entirely stupid to try it.

What do you guys reckon. If you couldn't get your hands on anything else and you were in my situation would you try it?

Or is it just flat out a stupid idea and I should just totally forget about it?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    did you not read anything we typed??

if I couldn't get the RIGHT things, then I would NOT use anything. it is stupid to use something that is going to damage you just because its all you can get

a 6 week cycle of DECA is stupid as stated above because it will take 4-6 weeks just for the deca to kick in, so you will be ending the cycle before it is even fully effective

PLEASE do not rationalize using this. IT IS FLAT OUT STUPID in your own words

All steroids damage you in some way though, they all have side effects. I'm just contemplating if the side effect risks of deca are worth it. I did some calculations I would actually run it for 7 weeks if I did it at all.

But I probably won't do it anyway. It's just really tempting.

Barium is offline New Member
    ^^Second what t-mos said. Your really setting yourself up for failure here. Don't really see a positive outcome to this situation if you deside to take deca only.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    There would not be one positive benefit for what you outlined above. Everything has already been said.

ganu is offline Associate Member
    Hi tim..is this your first cycle..

My friend has successfully administered 100 mgs for 4 weeks,then blood reports and then one shot of sustanon after a week gap to end the cycle..this was done by a confidential physician..it is the safest you can get without sides..also you cannot expect mindblowing results with such a safe cycle.

Only deca at high dosage and time duration without test and pct is suicide

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ganu View Post

My friend has successfully administered 100 mgs for 4 weeks,then blood reports and then one shot of sustanon after a week gap to end the cycle..this was done by a confidential physician..it is the safest you can get without sides..also you cannot expect mindblowing results with such a safe cycle.

please explain this, I may be way off on this but it makes no sense to me. i am at a lost for words trying to figure this out...

EXPLAIN

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"

And to think I thought this thread couldn't get any worse. What rediculous advice to give.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member

Oh, great one of these guys.

"My friend did this and drank on cycle while doing coke and he did bloodwork and he was fine"

lol What worked for your buddy (which I doubt it did), doesn't work for everyone.

408gt91 is offline Associate Member

Whats the point in that.lol!!!! Should have done the sust with a lil deca .
    Kid Don't do it! 22 and your libido is high cause you already making plenty of test to get you where you want to be.
    If you are not going to listen then Get the deca, but put it aside at least til you get lots of test and do it the right way.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    If my source only had Deca I would have to wonder how legit my source was? Just saying.

sasman is offline Junior Member
    dude please do not destroy your hormones over this. you will get nothing out of that cycle. don't do it. read more your body can wait there is pleanty of time in your life to take a cycle make sure you are ready to take it when you can get it.

Thread Information