Tiny Bubba is offline New Member

How to know what is fake

I'ver been reading up on this stuff but how do you know which web site to buy from. How do I dertimine the fakes from the reals?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Bubba View Post
    I'ver been reading up on this stuff but how do you know which web site to buy from. How do I dertimine the fakes from the reals?
    Your basically asking for a source here.....

OH THIS SITE www.****************.com is legit

and this is www.**************.com NO GOOD...

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    If there a sponsor on the board , chances are they are GTG
    Just open your eyes...not here though. I don't think this board has done that yet.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    i know several boards that have sponsors that are iffy at best.. as long as they pay they are backed and bad practices are swept under the rug..

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    i know several boards that have sponsors that are iffy at best.. as long as they pay they are backed and bad practices are swept under the rug..
    That is true , but when you find one like I did they are all over and for a reason. So I stick and stay. There was a new board that popped up and I brought to there attention that they had a scam as a sponsor and the administrator and I went roundy round for days. I split that board never to return. Just takes a little common sense and your GTG.

Tiny Bubba is offline New Member
    Ok, I get it. I'm asking not for a person but buy from this web site is it legit or not. I'd hate to waste money

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    That is true , but when you find one like I did they are all over and for a reason. So I stick and stay. There was a new board that popped up and I brought to there attention that they had a scam as a sponsor and the administrator and I went roundy round for days. I split that board never to return. Just takes a little common sense and your GTG.

who was it ronus and mighty over at E-S.. that place is a ticking timebomb.. major security risk at that place.. scammer as admin.. nightmare..
    Last edited by Mammon; 03-31-2009 at 06:43 PM.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Do your homework and you will be fine. Dont jump at the first source that presents itself. There are good sources out there but 10x as manny scammers. Just check around.

Thread Information