Billytk03z is offline Member

Adex... how long to kick in/ stable blood levels?

running Tren A 100 @ 50mg ed/ Test P 100 @ 50 mg ed..... deciding between letro and adex as AI.. Im thinking Letro may be a little too harsh right now so I am leaning towards Adex... the problem is that I started my tren/test p cycle 2 days ago and I began front loading letro 1 1/2 weeks prior to the start of this cycle to help achieve stable blood levels but I would like to switch to ADEX @ .25mg ed for the cycle instead of letro, how long does it take for Adex to kick in?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i feel Letro is last resort.. go with adex..and some HCG if u can get it for the tren

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin View Post
    i feel Letro is last resort.. go with adex..and some HCG if u can get it for the tren
    I tend to agree, got hcg , caber and bromo on hand.... but how long for adex to kick in/ become stable?

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    about 7 days

RESULTS
    At clinically administered doses, the plasma half-lives of anastrozole (1 mg once daily), letrozole (2.5 mg once daily), and exemestane (25 mg once daily) were 41-48 hours, 2-4 days, and 27 hours, respectively. The time to steady-state plasma levels was 7 days for both anastrozole and exemestane and 60 days for letrozole. Androgenic side effects have been reported only with exemestane. Anastrozole treatment had no impact on plasma lipid levels, whereas both letrozole and exemestane had an unfavorable effect on plasma lipid levels. In indirect comparisons, anastrozole showed the highest degree of selectivity compared with letrozole and exemestane in terms of a lack of effect on adrenosteroidogenesis.
    ////////////////

Quote Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
    ////////////////
    thanx, i guess ill just run adex with the letro for 7 more days to keep protection then switch to exclusively adex....

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    I know what an AI is, and I know what HCG is, why are you recommending HCG, when he's questioning an AI. HCG would effect negitivly if aromatising was an issue. Correct?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    tren

will help with recovery after tren ..
    but id always have nolvadex on hand when using HCG .. better have it on hand anyway ya know..

Thread Information