Thread: 2pg or 2dnp

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

2pg or 2dnp

I have used PGCL before to get cut n it works amazingly. Im considering giving DNP shot. I know not to many ppl have tryed pgcl but quite a few ppl have done DNP n id like to get sum feed back on it and especially those who have tryed both of them together(u must b insane)or seperate.

topnotch is offline Member
    i've ran dnp one time and i loved the stuff, but it's very dangerous and not to be taken lightly... i started out at 200mg/day and worked up to 400...i was miserable and would not work up to that amount again...i would stick to 200/day if you decide to go that route, and just keep a good diet...i also just did 10 days then stopped...with 200/day i would probably go 20 days...gettin ready to do this myself actually

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i just droped my deca , gona wait a wk or so and add my tren . I ordered sum DNP today and iv got sum PGCL, i think i might be the 1st to ever mix the 2 lol and im gona throw sum Methyl Tren in ther to lol i love being a human test subject

topnotch is offline Member
    i've never tried pgcl and by the things i've read on it, dont think it would be worth it...let us know how it goes though man...sounds like a crazy stack lol

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    not worth it imo (dnp ) .....unneccesary with other safer options available ......

Thread Information