Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RipitFuel is offline Associate Member
    Evolutionary, I am still new. But that still doesnt sound like the OP will be a 100% safe and secure with those preloads.. Just like the man said up there.. He had a deep infection back in 85.. it's just not worth riskin it. Think about it this way. if the OP was to take advice and re filter the shit and whatever else.. and come to find out he has a deep tissue infection i guess he will be damn sorry for the rest of his life. I couldnt live with that on my chest.

**edited double post*

alexs is offline Junior Member
    well that sucks what a waste of gear... well does that mean i have to restart my cycle? or when i get the new gear just keep going?

u might wanna ask someone with more knowledge but from what i've collected is u should start ur PCT and wait for ur new gear. does anyone second this or do i have it wrong?

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    Yah Ripit I cant say in my extensive experience, but all the research says if for some reason theres a break, Go into your PCT and Wait until you can do it right.. I got yelled at on a post for considering a 2 week period when Id be away from my gear so I cut that all out together but you get the idea. Granted I would recomend putting up your cycle stats for everyone to read to get better feedback and more knowledge that could help you, because if your like week 5 in your cycle and you still have a full bottle whos to say your gear wont make it in time.... but thats just IMO dont take my word only on this wait for vets to post some more indepth educated responses

only 2 weeks in...

alex, like Cpt said wait for the vets responses.. but i mean if u get ur gear fast.. shit.. question for the vets.. say it takes Alexs, 2 weeks to get his shit.. could he break for 2 weeks without PCT? and if he doesnt need the PCT, should he just start pretty much a whole new cycle? or a whole new one minus the 2 weeks he is already into.

it would take about a week

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    T-MOS.....

This may be stupid but... what if the dude changed the tips???? That would at keast ensure sterile tips for injection then the only thing in question would be if any infectious stuff got in the gear and well frankly if the gear was made properly in a lab it should contain enough bacteria fighting stuff in it to ward off the infection right??? So the only thing in question would be the tips and we have already solved this problem.... right??

HONESTLY I WOULD JUST THROW IT AWAY and get a new bottle so OP PLEASE TAKE THE ADVICE AND THROW IT...

BUT ... T I am just curious about that... if its stupid then by all means tell me its stupid and ill shut up

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    t mos wins again

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah and if you are going to have a break in time where you wont be injecting.. PCT and wait til you get more

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I know its a bit of a stretch comparison, but if someone could post a link to the vid of Valentino after a bad inject, that should pretty much some up what "can" go wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information