What's the deal with Prop ?

I didnt take a couple of the board members seriously when they said prop hurt, but wow its crippling , i cant even work out these days the pains too much in my delts or quads. on top of that im getting really tired these days with no energy , i thought prop was supposed to be good whats going on ?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    stats..

height
    bf
    cycle history

freq of shots and dosage

what are you taking exactly

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    its good on the level that it yields good quick gains

IMO if you re not use to frequent injections then delts and quads are not the way to go at 1st, start with glutes w the prop

then on the other hand, gotta break em in sometime lol

you re either gonna have to deal with it, or you ll get use to it and itll get better

trying warming up your oil before injection and inject S L O W

im

22 years old
    5"10 210 pds
    10% bf

Last cycle ..Test enth 500mg a week for 10 weeks . dbol 40mgs a day for 4 weeks.

this cycle Test prop 490 mg a week ...eod 140mg injection .

You guy think i should inject into my glutes?. yeh glutes are hard for me to get too but ill try....because its getting to the point where i cant even work out anymore !! and its frsutrating me ...how do u heat up the oil?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    armpit, blow dryer.. blah blah

your gonna have to deal with the pain, you'll slowly get used to it

MJP
    MJP is offline New Member
    I didn't realize how bad prop was either, but no pain no gain.

I only was shooting glutes at first and just did delts this week. I was scared to do anywhere else at first b/c of how bad it hurt and was scared I wouldn't be able to work out, but the pain seems lessened once you get in the gym and get the blood pumping.
    From what I've noticed, first prop shot is terrible, second is pretty damn bad still, and after that it's just annoying. I also don't sleep well the first time in a virgin muscle. I still have been increasing lifts every week though and I'm not even done with the 3rd week. Just gotta fight through it man.

As far as feeling crappy, I got the typical test flu the first week but have felt like a million bucks ever since.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    I am of the opinion that enanthate and other long acting testosterones are much better for most people. Less injections equals less pain and some people feel they hold even more water using propionate than enanthate because it hits the system faster. Test is like tren . The faster releasing esters can cause more side effects.

ive been doing just delts and quads...quad is the worst , i was limping for like 3 days .....i did my delt and couldnt workout upper body at all ....ill try sticking it undernearth my armpit and injecting really sloowwww.

i just finished my 5th ...injection....2 quad shots ,and 3 delt shots.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    ya 1st time in injected quads i was limping bad!

delts broke in better for me than quads

shit i heat my oil up after i load it into the syringe underneath my desk lamp for a few minutes

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    yo man i want to know how long u r running the prop... why eod i thought it was better ed? i was thinking a 500 mg a week for 6 weeks ed. seeing any gains?

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    It also has to do with where you get your Prop, I have had prop that is crippling and Ive had pain free EO based prop that went smooth and pain free. I always warm my gear up before shooting and make sure when shooting you keep the needle pretty steady because pushing thick oil in can cause you to move the needle around alot.

mrdieselone is offline Junior Member
    it could also be that your prop it some low dose shit and not what it says it is ??do you trust ur source ??

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Ok, heating pad and rub it for five mins after injecting it..then ice it after your workout...helps break it down once you put it in you..

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    it's good shit, true story

i just put the vial underneath my armpit , held the syringe steady , and injected way slow into my opposite delt, so well see what happens mayble after my first couple of injections it will get better like my last cycle on test enth ......my last source i found was underdosed so i switched to a new source.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Try doing less of a dose but more injections. Massage it into the muscle well

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I remember you making a thread similar to this one a few weeks ago. I thought we told you to get some sterile oil to cut it with? This will still be your best bet for painful prop. Why not buy some sterile oil, after all it's cheap? I plan on cutting my prop from the get-go...no limping around, running half-ass in the gym for me!

TODouble2 is offline Associate Member
    i cut mine with sterile oil also... i add 1cc of cottonseed oil

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    yes, sterile oil is the way to go, heating it and whatever else ppl say to do isn't going to do jack... cutting it with sterile oil or with deca or eq will do the trick.

VW

Thread Information