Thread: advice

fernandoisgod is offline New Member

advice

hi guys. a little about me first. 28 yr old male, 6 ft 12st 8 (180lb). ive been going gymnow for about 3 years 3-4 times a week. i have a healthy diet and a good training regime(i think!) i have been using maximuscle progain and other protein powders along with creatine. over the last 2 years i have got stronger gradually (bench pressing 60kg + bar up from around 30 +bar!!) i have put on around 2 stones naturally. ive always liked the idea of getting as big as the guys in the gym naturally but really think i need a helping hand.been doing research for a while and want to give steriods a go. my goals are to add lean mass and strengh. think i should aso mention i play soccer once a week and go jogging occasionally. please advise on a course.
    thanks

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You have been training 3 years and max BP is 132 lbs @ 180 lb bodyweight? Your diet and training needs work. drop the protein powders, thats right, FORGET FAGGOT ASS protein powders and EAT!! Beef, chicken, tuna, salmon, eggs, cheese, turkey, pork get your calories WAY up from real food. you will thank me later

fernandoisgod is offline New Member
    i think im bp 165lbs( 60kg of weight and the bar 15kg) i have only really been concentrating on weights for the last 6 months. also i find it really hard to eat loads,but i do eat alot of chicken, beef ect. i only use the protein powders before and after my workouts.?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome bro, check out diets forum and workout forum.. I think that will be more helpful to you as of Right Now. I don't think you are anywhere near your Genetic potential

lovinyomotha12 is offline Junior Member
    3 years? 165lb bench? Yo man, not trying to pick on you but naturally i benched 325 @ 168 when i was 18 started workin out when i was 16. You def need to change the diet and change the intesity of your workouts bro.

Thread Information