Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Karo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    I doubt it had a 70% reduction on protein synthesis rate while you were cycle, if I were to guess it would be a small amount between 5-10% or similar to running an AI on cycle.

It's hard to say, unless someone posts studies of the use of acetaminophen on patients who were taking AAS for medical reasons.
    Man I hope not. I honestly thought that I should have gained more than 12-15lbs (probably 1/3 water) from 8 weeks of 600mgs Test E with a good dose of Deca /Primo mixed in.
    Test E/Deca Cycle
    I kept telling myself to stop worrying, keep training and the gains will come. I don't really work this time of year so I have a lot of time to devote to training, eating right, research etc and I have gave it 100%. For me to find out now that I could have been working against myself by taking a couple of Tylenol every day is a crushing blow. Like I mentioned I stopped taking it and the pain sucks but now i'll see if I start making gains faster than I have before.
    I'll post my results in this thread a month from now when I have a verdict.

Karo

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karo View Post
    Man I hope not. I honestly thought that I should have gained more than 12-15lbs (probably 1/3 water) from 8 weeks of 600mgs Test E with a good dose of Deca /Primo mixed in.
    Test E/Deca Cycle
    I kept telling myself to stop worrying, keep training and the gains will come. I don't really work this time of year so I have a lot of time to devote to training, eating right, research etc and I have gave it 100%. For me to find out now that I could have been working against myself by taking a couple of Tylenol every day is a crushing blow. Like I mentioned I stopped taking it and the pain sucks but now i'll see if I start making gains faster than I have before.
    I'll post my results in this thread a month from now when I have a verdict.

Karo

it takes 4-5 weeks for test-e to build up in the blood and you ran the cycle only for 8 weeks?

Don't blame it on the Tylenol I would blame it on the cycle length, still good results.

Karo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    it takes 4-5 weeks for test-e to build up in the blood and you ran the cycle only for 8 weeks?
    Don't blame it on the Tylenol I would blame it on the cycle length, still good results.
    No, not at all. I'm IN week 8 of the cycle. I'm running it for 14 weeks.

Thread Information