Thread: Help

grassruts311 is offline Junior Member

Help

quick question I am half way through a cycle and the next half of my cycle might not get here for a couple days and I just used up the last dose of my test prop. Is there anything I can take that I could pick up somewhere local to help bridge the gap or will I be ok with missing a dose or two. BTW before you tell me I should have planned ahead the stuff was supposed to be here two weeks ago so please just positive criticism... I also have some dbol left over but idn if takin that would help keep my test levels up or not.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    That's why you should always wait to do a cycle FOR THESE EXACT REASONS!!!!!
    Getting into this cycle, what where your plans?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    not much you can do considering, I don't know what is available to you locally but more prop is about your only choice.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    That's why I always make sure I have enough, and if I think i don't I always order a month ahead of time so any issues will be resolved.

Also I make sure one of my friends at least has a few vials that I could borrow to hold me over.

Well I'm glad everyone completely disregarded what I said about negative criticism thanks guys

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by grassruts311 View Post
    Well I'm glad everyone completely disregarded what I said about negative criticism thanks guys
    you're welcome

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by grassruts311 View Post
    what do you expect? would you take a car out to a dragstrip with only half the pistons installed? NNOOOO

so why start a cycle with only half your gear? to answer your question, the only things you could bridge with that would act that quickly are more prop or suspension

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Did you mis calculate what you needed? Don't tell me you started this knowing you did not have enough gear.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Did you mis calculate what you needed? Don't tell me you started this knowing you did not have enough gear.
    Read the post bud, his gear should have been here 2wks ago.
    Everyone seems happy to give the guy a hard time,,,, sh1t happens sometimes and there is fcuk all we can do about it.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Oh ok got it.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Its not negative criticism towards you per say, BUT we will use this as an example to anyone else so that they understand the importance of NEVER STARTING A CYCLE
    unless you have EVERYTHING INCLUDING PCT Compounds IN HAND.......this is one business that you NEVER assume that you will get any shipment on time or at all due to customs or a number of other reasons.......

so relax

as far as you , well, prop will be out of you in 3 days so unless you can get some local, you could be SOL....sorry
    Last edited by T-MOS; 04-04-2009 at 11:28 AM.

I know it was a bad idea but i ordered the shit a month ago and i got eager cuz i wanted to start as early as i could for the summer most people on this site know the excitement of starting a new cycle. I can not get the test prop anywhere locally but would the dbol not help bridge the gap and if i got the new stuff in by the fourth day after my last injection would it hurt me to start the cycle back.

Thread Information