Thread: dosing question

mike2nice is offline Associate Member

dosing question

So my question is basically about dosing. When someone starts cycling, they typically start test at about 500mg a week. Now this works great for them. Then on there next cycle, they will do about the same dose and add another compound. Well, ten cycles later they are doing close to (or far beyond) 1,000mgs a week and about 4 other compounds on top of that. I am also assuming that they are doing PCT and taking sufficent time off.

I am guilty of this. I have got up to 1,000mgs of test a week, and ran a bunch of other compounds on top of that. Now, I know there are some that will relate, and others that will not.

Can anyone who has got to this level of dosing ever go back down to a reasonable dose again? I have taken 2 1/2 years off from cycling all together and would like my next cycle to be 600mgs of test a week. Any info or experience appreciated.

bump

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    its the weekend, give it time

i read the thread but really didn't apply to me, as I don't believe you need to keep increasing doses or compounds

I am on my 8th or so cycle in the last 10 years and have yet to go above 600 mgs/week of test
    and usually only add ONE other compound be it , deca , tren , usually and MAYBE a kick start...but not always

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    its the weekend, give it time

i read the thread but really didn't apply to me, as I don't believe you need to keep increasing doses or compounds

I am on my 8th or so cycle in the last 10 years and have yet to go above 600 mgs/week of test
    and usually only add ONE other compound be it , deca, tren, usually and MAYBE a kick start...but not always
    yeah, I hear ya. now that I am a little older, and a little wiser I am in that boat. I realize now how it is mostly about nutrition, and solid workouts. I really was just at a point in my life when I thought more of everything was better. More workouts, more food, more gear. More is not always better.

But hopefully someone can help me with whether or not I have blown my system out and 600mgs won't do as much for me as it would have. Or if I have had some time to recover, even out a little and at this point I am good to go with a lower dose?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    got ya, I think you would be fine going back, but I don't have the PERSONAL experience to back that as i have only gone up and down from like 500 to 600 then back down to 500 but there really isn't much difference with that

Thread Information