Dr Manhattan is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Save the MEDIC!!! 24 y/o rookie! Shredded at 17 y/o pics...what went wrong? Cycle?

Looking for great routines
    Last edited by Dr Manhattan; 05-05-2010 at 10:52 AM.

Few more 2008 pics

Not sure if i'll take supplements
    Last edited by Dr Manhattan; 05-05-2010 at 10:53 AM.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't mean to be an asshole, or come across as anything negative towards you.

so please don't take anything i say as such

you have solid genetics. you've proven it with your history of pictures.

with where you are at currently, i think jamming in all those drugs at once is not really going to give you quite what you expect......

how's your diet daily? cardio? is your week split up properly to allow your body time to rest each part?

with the conditioning you had, i really think you can make amazing improvements naturally - THEN if you want to push further - then aas it up!

i just dont think steroids will be the magical fix you're hoping for....i really do honestly think a SOLID diet for your body type would benefit you big time - and probally faster than you think.

if anything, i'd maybe keep the clen in there, do solid cardio, and fix up your diet - and watch yourself explode!

seems like you got your head in the right spot.

best wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    I don't mean to be an asshole, or come across as anything negative towards you.

so please don't take anything i say as such

you have solid genetics. you've proven it with your history of pictures.

with where you are at currently, i think jamming in all those drugs at once is not really going to give you quite what you expect......

how's your diet daily? cardio? is your week split up properly to allow your body time to rest each part?

with the conditioning you had, i really think you can make amazing improvements naturally - THEN if you want to push further - then aas it up!

i just dont think steroids will be the magical fix you're hoping for....i really do honestly think a SOLID diet for your body type would benefit you big time - and probally faster than you think.

if anything, i'd maybe keep the clen in there, do solid cardio, and fix up your diet - and watch yourself explode!

seems like you got your head in the right spot.

best wishes!

Thanks bro!

What do you recommend for clen loading?

Also got a copy/paste of a nice diet you think i would do well on?

My diet has a lot of veggies....complex carbs....but vary in times.....i drink sugar free drinks now.....half gallon a day.....45 mins of cardio every night and morning if i can

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    "sugar free drinks"

as in, diet coke, etc?.... you may want to read up on aspartame - one of it's 3 key components is methyl alcohol - which is horrible. it's a nervous system toxin, and can pass thru the blood brain barrier and cause some real problems... in people with MS/parkinsons/ALS (lou gherigs) - people report their symptoms are worse when consuming high amounts of drinks/food with sweeteners...it's pretty much just chemicals (maybe switch to stevia?)

as for diet? there is a great diet section on this forum with "sample" diets. but i dont know myself what would work best for your body type... i'd go to the diet section, post up these pics, post up what you eat in a day - and take the advice and work with it

im running clen right now (oral). it's 0.025mg/ML, im taking 2 ml in the am, 2 at night... but i dont wanna slam my body with all 4 at once, it makes me shakey....

perfectbeast made a REALLY good clen faq - Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

hope that helps!

edit: if you look online and got some time, there's a video called "sweet misery, a poisoned world"
    it's hosted online, but there's also the DVD available - it's all about aspartame/methyl alcohol (has interviews with people from the FDA, etc)
    http://vodpod.com/watch/1485498-swee...poisoned-world
    Last edited by Nicotine; 04-10-2009 at 12:43 AM.

jfalco is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Nicotine;4555031]"sugar free drinks"

as in, diet coke, etc?.... you may want to read up on aspartame - one of it's 3 key components is methyl alcohol - which is horrible. it's a nervous system toxin, and can pass thru the blood brain barrier and cause some real problems... in people with MS/parkinsons/ALS (lou gherigs) - people report their symptoms are worse when consuming high amounts of drinks/food with sweeteners...it's pretty much just chemicals (maybe switch to stevia?)

[QUOTE]

this is nonsense.

You may want someone to explain what you read about aspartame to you. Aspartame is a unique chemicle aspartyl-phenylalanine-1-methyl ester. It is not 3 components, it is one compound. methyl alcohol is another different unique compound.

Ok got it jfalco! Thanks for clearing it up.....i'll read up as well

Trying to keep this thread simple without little disagreements like every other thread

Thanks bro!

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    BTW , love your posing with your arms straight up. lol

Clen is very stressful on the heart. Especially for heavier than average people whose hearts already have extra stress.... Just something to think about. Many can get under 10% Body fat from diet & cardio alone without sacrificing their health with drugs that severely effect the circulatory system in a negative way like clen. ALso there is no need for you to take T3 / T4. No need to suppress your thyroid for your goals.

I would guess that cutting will be pretty easy for you compared to others. You have those lean black genes lol, so get that diet worked out & training down. Once you get down to around 200lbs then If I were you I would do the cycle if you still want to do so.

Weeks 1-14 Test 400mgs/week
    Weeks 1-14 EQ 600mgs/week

1 Gram a week for a first cycle sounds like a lot, but Equipoise is very mild in terms of gains & side effects. EQ is very beneficial in helping with endurance & vascularity so it should help you with further leaning up, if you choose to cycle.

Now for my payment...... I require one SRT8 please.... Thank you.
    Last edited by BIG_TRUCK; 04-10-2009 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    BTW , love your posing with your arms straight up. lol

Clen is very stressful on the heart. Especially for heavier than average people whose hearts already have extra stress.... Just something to think about. Many can get under 10% Body fat from diet & cardio alone without sacrificing their health with drugs that severely effect the circulatory system in a negative way like clen. ALso there is no need for you to take T3 / T4. No need to suppress your thyroid for your goals.

I would guess that cutting will be pretty easy for you compared to others. You have those lean black genes lol, so get that diet worked out & training down. Once you get down to around 200lbs then If I were you I would do the cycle if you still want to do so.

Weeks 1-14 Test 400mgs/week
    Weeks 1-14 EQ 600mgs/week

1 Gram a week for a first cycle sounds like a lot, but Equipoise is very mild in terms of gains & side effects. EQ is very beneficial in helping with endurance & vascularity so it should help you with further leaning up, if you choose to cycle.

Now for my payment...... I require one SRT8 please.... Thank you.
    Thanks bro for the advice! That sounds like a strong cycle!
    Last edited by Dr Manhattan; 05-05-2010 at 10:53 AM.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    LOL Yeah Buddy!

LivingToBeBig is offline Associate Member
    that looks sick, we dont have anything like that in the uk

Not sure if i should post a whole different thread in the diet section....don't wanna flood the forums with nonsense?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Dont worry about flooding the forums, you need a thread in the diet section more than you need one here. Put one up over there including your macro totals for the day.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    First off...I can tell youve done your fair share of reading, but complete understanding off AAS and bodybuilding comes over the years. Youre off to a GREAT start. As stated before I think you can get back to your original frame in only a few months because youve obviously been blessed with good genetics. I would get back to where you were naturally and then use the gear, that would be the best possible scenario. However, not everyone is this patient. In the long run it will be worth it though because youll be able to achieve more leans gains the more lean you are naturally when you start your cycle. I wouldnt combine all those compounds either. Test E or Test C @ 500mg weekly for 12-14 weeks is a great starter cycle follow by clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20 for a PCT. You can use the clen in the meantime before the AAS to drop some bodyfat. You have a great frame to start off with. Good luck!

Oh and as far as the "typical big black guy" comment that you made in your first post....I always wonder why that was lol. A few of my black friends from high school that i still lift with are ripped and strong...and they eat like shit (mcdonalds, fried foods, etc.) lift when they feel like it and are still in GREAT shape. This stems back to high school football days eating nachos and pop tarts for lunch and still dominating the high school weight room hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios View Post
    First off...I can tell youve done your fair share of reading, but complete understanding off AAS and bodybuilding comes over the years. Youre off to a GREAT start. As stated before I think you can get back to your original frame in only a few months because youve obviously been blessed with good genetics. I would get back to where you were naturally and then use the gear, that would be the best possible scenario. However, not everyone is this patient. In the long run it will be worth it though because youll be able to achieve more leans gains the more lean you are naturally when you start your cycle. I wouldnt combine all those compounds either. Test E or Test C @ 500mg weekly for 12-14 weeks is a great starter cycle follow by clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20 for a PCT. You can use the clen in the meantime before the AAS to drop some bodyfat. You have a great frame to start off with. Good luck!
    Thanks for the awesome advice bro.....i'm working my way back to 180-200 naturally.....will prob take 4 months but like u said i'll get some lean gains afterwards

Oh and as far as the "typical big black guy" comment that you made in your first post....I always wonder why that was lol. A few of my black friends from high school that i still lift with are ripped and strong...and they eat like shit (mcdonalds, fried foods, etc.) lift when they feel like it and are still in GREAT shape. This stems back to high school football days eating nachos and pop tarts for lunch and still dominating the high school weight room hahaha
    LOL, that was a good laugh!

So true though! I always ate better just to be healthy

Hell i knew some brothas that ate chili cheese fries, drank sodas, smoked weed and stuff and they are HUGE and cut! I'm just not as active like going to play ball and stuff....i'm solely a gym guy

Difference is i don't want that catching up to me so i have always stayed clean and drug free

Quote Originally Posted by BuffMedic23 View Post
    Thanks for the awesome advice bro.....i'm working my way back to 180-200 naturally.....will prob take 4 months but like u said i'll get some lean gains afterwards

LOL, that was a good laugh!

So true though! I always ate better just to be healthy

Hell i knew some brothas that ate chili cheese fries, drank sodas, smoked weed and stuff and they are HUGE and cut! I'm just not as active like going to play ball and stuff....i'm solely a gym guy

Difference is i don't want that catching up to me so i have always stayed clean and drug free
    HAHA EXACTLY MY POINT

I think youre making the right decision. Give it a few months, put yourself in a great spot naturally and hit it hard!

Good luck!

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Diet and cardio til you get around 15%...then 12 weeks of Test C/E (w/ PCT) and I think you'll be set. That 17 year old body is just waiting to be re-released, and some sweat and clean food will do it. Then run a clean bulk...with your genetics and strength you'll get there in no time!

Now head over to the diet section...and you'll be ready for the 2010 Firemans calendar!!!

Good luck!

murphylee is offline Associate Member
    HAHA EXACTLY MY POINT

Good luck!
    I'm glad someone acknowledged this. I went to college with a buddy of mine who would eat like garbage and work out ever so often, and was just an absolute beast in the gym and on the field.

but good look my friend!

p.s. I'm glad to see someone who seems to actually be taking our advice as opposed to asking a question, getting told no not yet you're not ready, and then posting another thread in 3 days looking for someone to green light him.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its called getting older my friend,, the body is not as leinent with what we eat at 18 compared to 24. With proper diet and straight up cardio you could prb get back to wear you were without any sort of drugs or supps.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Diet and cardio til you get around 15%...then 12 weeks of Test C/E (w/ PCT) and I think you'll be set. That 17 year old body is just waiting to be re-released, and some sweat and clean food will do it. Then run a clean bulk...with your genetics and strength you'll get there in no time!

Now head over to the diet section...and you'll be ready for the 2010 Firemans calendar!!!

Good luck!
    -agree
    in the earlier pics it looks liek you were down to 10-13%. personally, id diet and train right until you reach that again and then hop on the gear

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post

Good luck!
    Man that's motivation to think of it that way! Bring the 17 year old back out AND run a clean bulk....that would be SICK!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by murphylee View Post
    I'm glad someone acknowledged this. I went to college with a buddy of mine who would eat like garbage and work out ever so often, and was just an absolute beast in the gym and on the field.

but good look my friend!

p.s. I'm glad to see someone who seems to actually be taking our advice as opposed to asking a question, getting told no not yet you're not ready, and then posting another thread in 3 days looking for someone to green light him.
    LOL, yea I know how it works...they start a thread just to be granted the GO.....i'm not doing anything without being 100% ready....had to get opinions first

The more ghetto the MORE CUT!

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    its called getting older my friend,, the body is not as leinent with what we eat at 18 compared to 24. With proper diet and straight up cardio you could prb get back to wear you were without any sort of drugs or supps.
    Yea no kidding! I hope so! Within a reasonable amount of time!

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    -agree
    in the earlier pics it looks liek you were down to 10-13%. personally, id diet and train right until you reach that again and then hop on the gear
    GREAT IDEA!

Ok guys i'm thinking

1/2 gallon water, Fish oil, one a day vitamins

7am 1 hour elliptical...i always hit 1,100+ calories burnt by finish
    830am-----two slices whole grain bread, can't believe it's not butter spray
    1030am------16oz bbq chicken breast litle bbq sauce, 1 cup fresh steamed broccoli
    1230pm-------High 5 protein shake 25gms protein 1gm carbs
    230pm-------16oz bbq chicken breast litle bbq sauce, 1 cup fresh steamed broccoli
    430------High 5 protein shake 25gms protein 1gm carbs
    630----16oz bbq chicken breast litle bbq sauce, 1 cup fresh steamed broccoli
    8-930-----weights.... high rep med weight 3 x 30
    10pm------High 5 protein shake 25gms protein 1gm carbs

Thoughts?

Thread Information