hexamine is offline New Member

URGENT!! help please

Hi, iam a 19yrs old bodybuilder working out for past three years. I did a deca /dbol cycle for 12 weeks and gained impressive.
    I did my pct with nolva and clomid but my dick is not rising still

My question is:-
    1.Is nolva and clomid enough for pct?
    2.After how long my dick is going to rise again and does it concern the amount of natural test in my body???

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    What no Testosterone in your cycle, not a too well thought out cycle if you ask me. You basically did a Deca only cycle and now you can't get it up. I would look into a very aggressive Pct. Research, because you obviously haven't done any yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hexamine View Post
    Hi, iam a 19yrs old bodybuilder working out for past three years. I did a deca/dbol cycle for 12 weeks and gained impressive.
    I did my pct with nolva and clomid but my dick is not rising still

My question is:-
    1.Is nolva and clomid enough for pct?
    2.After how long my dick is going to rise again and does it concern the amount of natural test in my body???

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I would do another PCT and include HCG in it as well. go to the PCT section and read up on then types of ancilleries and peptide you can do to help regain your libido as well as your natty test if it is still down. Sounds like its going to take some time to get it back, ya learned tho didnt you.

Also some type of dopamine agonist such as bromo, caber, or even vitamin b6 can help with lowering prolactin levels which may still be high.

Are you guys sure that i have not shut myself down forever as i am just 19&1/2 years old!!!

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    nah you should be right bro you just have deca dick, because you ran it without test. it will take a long time to recover, so as said by legobricks aggressive pct wich hcg will speed up the process.

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member
    Your girlfriend must be pissed.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by hexamine View Post
    Are you guys sure that i have not shut myself down forever as i am just 19&1/2 years old!!!
    You may have....we can't tell you that. Go to the doctor and have blood work done and tell him you need your test/estrogen levels checked

why didn't you come here BEFORE you did that stupid cycle??

This is why we tell kids not to do this, they risk shutting down there already HIGH amounts of hormones, and NOT getting them back up to the levels they were before!!

GOOD LUCK to you

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    nah you should be right bro you just have deca dick, because you ran it without test. it will take a long time to recover, so as said by legobricks aggressive pct wich hcg will speed up the process.
    hahahah deca dick

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Thats the risk you run when you leave test out of your cycle your shutting down your natty test and replacing it with nothing

I did not include test as i am afraid of prostrate enlargement. I was acttually ready for deca dick.Well thanks anyways i guess that u guys are angels send by god! thanks! thanks alot!

Thread Information