NoWayConway0123 is offline New Member

Help on injecting

Are there any in depth tutorials over the internet that cover the process of injecting. I am starting my first cycle in 2 weeks. Have several friends telling me what to do, but the problem is I dont like relying solely on someone elses word. If someone can direct me that would be great. Thanks!

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    just google it. there are tons of "how to inject" sites out there.

or, www. howtodoinjections. c o m

NoWayConway0123 is offline New Member
    thank you

TexSavant is offline Associate Member

HOW to perform a smooth, successful injection.

Quote Originally Posted by NoWayConway0123 View Post
    Are there any in depth tutorials over the internet that cover the process of injecting. I am starting my first cycle in 2 weeks. Have several friends telling me what to do, but the problem is I dont like relying solely on someone elses word. If someone can direct me that would be great. Thanks!

1)Wash your hands and swab the top of the vial with alcohol to sterilize it.

2)After drawing the solution into the syringe, hold it upright and gently flick it until the air bubbles come to the top.

3)Push gently on the stopper until the bubbles and a drop or two of the solution come out - this insures you aren't going to shoot air into yourself, which is bad.

4) Locate the upper outer quadrant of your your glutes. This is the part of the body where you will have the least possible chance of hitting a nerve or blood vessel. Feel around this area its quite meaty. For most people the sweet spot will lie around 4-5 inches below the crest of the hip, but still well above the mid-line of your glute.

5)Push it in and use a slow & steady force (or whatever makes you comfortable) on the syringe plunger to inject the solution into your muscle.

6) Remove the needle and cover the very small "wound" with an alcohol pad and apply pressure. There shouldn't be but a drop or two of blood.

NOTE : During step 5 , the especially cautious will actually PULL BACK on the syring plunger BEFORE the injection. After doing this, the absence of blood in the syringe is PROOF POSITIVE you have not hit a blood vessel. The presence of Blood would be a BAD SIGN, and you should abort the injection.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if your shooting in the glutes your rate of error will be alot less and is really hard to fk up in my opinion. Just make sure your needle is long enough to hit muscle. Just make sure your sterile and inject slowly. You can aspirate if you liek but i never do for glutes. I usually squeeze the cheeks and feel for that upper part of your muscle that has the less fat over it and stick there. dont get to close to middel because you have nerves there and they will let you know that.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    w w w . S P O T I N J E C T I O N S . C O M

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    As well as be sure to pull plunger back to however much you want. Say your going to inject 1cc.. Pull plunger back on syringe to 1cc before stabbing your bottle so you get a vacum effect.

kickinit is offline Member
    you tube as well.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by kickinit View Post
    you tube as well.
    YES another great source! I have spent some time on there... Definitely worth checking you tube... A lot easier to watch it and understand then to read....

TexSavant is offline Associate Member
    Youtube has alot of great instructional videos, but I never knew they had ones regarding injections. cool

KingJames23 is offline Associate Member
    I have also been reading to put the vial under your arm pit for five minutes before your draw. I am going to be doing my first injection next week and am scare Shi!Less.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries

Thread Information