Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member

making your veins bigger?

so this may sound odd, but in the gym i noticed a tall guy who was in good shape, however his veins literally looked like they were mini pipes.... how exactly do your veins get bigger when relaxed? is it generally the more mass you have the bigger you're veins get, or testosterone in general will dialate your veins larger?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    testosterone will cause greater vascularity... but vaso dialation can occur due to many factors..

i have a friend who has alotta vacularity, but when he gets cold (like in his convertable) his veins constrict, making it look like there's nothing there..

it's like a guy who has a 10 inch cock when hard but a 1 inch cock when soft.. kinda weird...

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    testosterone will cause greater vascularity... but vaso dialation can occur due to many factors..

i have a friend who has alotta vacularity, but when he gets cold (like in his convertable) his veins constrict, making it look like there's nothing there..

it's like a guy who has a 10 inch cock when hard but a 1 inch cock when soft.. kinda weird...
    Jamy, have you been staring at me in the Men's room again????

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Jamy, have you been staring at me in the Men's room again????
    hey, nothing wrong with being bi curious okay!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha....

im sure dsm would have a blast with this one....

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    To a great degree vascularity is determined by genetics. Of course, low BF% will make veins more apparent.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    To a great degree vascularity is determined by genetics. Of course, low BF% will make veins more apparent.

AG
    Agreed, either you are a vascular person or your not. I didn't think I was a vascular person, but then I dropped my bf% and veins started emerging all over my forearms and arm.

Outside of "NO products" I don't see any way to make your veins bigger. Does GH make your veins bigger? I heard long-term GH use might make your veins bigger.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    any vasodilator (nitric oxide, anavar ) will do it. decreasing cortisol will do it. being low body fat does it more than anything.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    i read is is good for vascularity but i havent had 1st hand experence with it.

OldnBold is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    any vasodilator (nitric oxide, anavar) will do it. decreasing cortisol will do it. being low body fat does it more than anything.
    +1 . Var will show the ropes... and low BF.

BigTom65 is offline New Member
    i have been told by a doc that i have low veins and he said that some have high veins and some have low veins. this means, like everything else you have read, "that different people react differently." weather or not the ropes are shown or not is dependent on you and where your veins show.

NaturalHealthDoc is offline New Member

Veins

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo18 View Post
    so this may sound odd, but in the gym i noticed a tall guy who was in good shape, however his veins literally looked like they were mini pipes.... how exactly do your veins get bigger when relaxed? is it generally the more mass you have the bigger you're veins get, or testosterone in general will dialate your veins larger?
    There are a number of factors in veins being dilated and bulging. Some are increased RBCs, increased sodium retention and anything that increases nitric oxide. One major factor in AS use that is never mentioned is that the drugs that induce this effect the most are the ones that either inhibit progesterone or have no activity on the progesterone receptor. For example Masteron , Anavar and Winstrol are all DHT analogs/derivatives and are antagonist to progesterone. I believe this could be a major reason it makes the veins bulge. The latest research is showing that progesterone is very important for vein integrity. When a woman has estrogen dominance (low progesterone) she is more prone to varicose veins.
    Equipose is the other drug largely known for bulging veins, it is however a testosterone derivative. Although DHT has much more of an anti progesterone effect, testosterone drugs can have some simply because they throw off the natural test/progesterone balance. I also think the strong rbc increasing effect of Equipose is probably a major factor here.
    While bodyfat % and genetics are clearly factors, there is more going on than just that.

Thread Information