Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member

Tbol vs Dbol vs A-bomb

Which would be the best oral kickstart for a cycle in terms of mass gain with the least amount of it being water (I don't care if gain a couple pounds of water I just don't want to be a whale)?

I was thinking like this:

1) A-bomb (good mass/strength gains limited water gain)

2) Dbol (good mass gains though water weight is an issue)

3) Tbol (gives lean quality gains)

What do you guys think?

Barium is offline New Member
    Well it seems to me like you have it all figured out already. Lucky for you you have all thsoe options. The world is your oyster my friend.

Personally i'm a tbol fan because of the low sides and toxicity.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Anadrol 50 my friend.

Anyone here try Iranian Anadrol ?

What would be a good dosage to stick at 50mg or 100mg?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Anyone here try Iranian Anadrol ?

What would be a good dosage to stick at 50mg or 100mg?
    I always go with the green androlics,love em.I do 25 am and 25mg pm.Good luck.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm on 50mg anadrol and 50mg Dbol /day along with 600mg's test enanthate and im loving it. I've run Dbol at 40mg's/day before and i really didn't notice much. Since coupling it with the anadrol..... OH MY GOD..... LOL i'm just starting my 3rd week and everyone around me see's a difference. I'm really not holding water either..... i never have tho. Never held water on test ent or cyp either.

I keep reading that anadrol/dbol combo at a 2:1 ratio is great..... only reason i didn't try it this time is because i've never used anadrol before..... so i wanted to keep it at 1:1. Next go around tho...... i'm definately doing the 2:1 ratio..... this combo is awesome.

I havn't used tbol yet..... but if your looking for mass and strength.... i'd hit the adrol/dbol combo and have adex on hand incase of water retention.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'm on 50mg anadrol and 50mg Dbol /day along with 600mg's test enanthate and im loving it. I've run Dbol at 40mg's/day before and i really didn't notice much. Since coupling it with the anadrol..... OH MY GOD..... LOL i'm just starting my 3rd week and everyone around me see's a difference. I'm really not holding water either..... i never have tho. Never held water on test ent or cyp either.

I keep reading that anadrol/dbol combo at a 2:1 ratio is great..... only reason i didn't try it this time is because i've never used anadrol before..... so i wanted to keep it at 1:1. Next go around tho...... i'm definately doing the 2:1 ratio..... this combo is awesome.

I havn't used tbol yet..... but if your looking for mass and strength.... i'd hit the adrol/dbol combo and have adex on hand incase of water retention.....

~Haz~
    Interesting, so you think running 100mg Abomb/50mg/D-bol for 4 weeks is good or are you running longer than that?

I heard because of Adrol toxicity issues to keep dosage below 100mg.

This was my purposed cycle in late Augest-Early Sept.

1-12 Sust 250mg EOD (Mon-Wed-Friday-weekends off)
    1-10 Deca 400-500mg/week (split into twice a week)
    1-4 100mg Adrol/50mg of Dbol

What do you think? Should I get some Live52 for support?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I love drol, but it bloats me like no other, dbol isn't great either, but you will get size, lots of it from both. You could always run an ai along with it tho to keep the bloat under control. What does the rest of your cycle look like btw?

8iron is offline Associate Member
    Interesting, so you think running 100mg Abomb/50mg/D-bol for 4 weeks is good or are you running longer than that?

maybe some Milk thistle also......

Sorry just noticed the rest immortal. I would personally run the 50mg of Dbol , I get far fewer sides with dbol. BTW Hazard doing dbol + drol at the same time is not the best idea, make sure u get your liver values checked.

Liver should be fine at just four weeks, my blood pressure is what i have to keep a eye on.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    lol - its really not a good idea to be running two harsh orals like anadrol and dbol at the same time!!!! one is enough!!!!!!!!

do you not value your internal organs!!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I prefer to run the sus 3wks out past the deca and run the deca at least 12 wks but the rest looks good. Make sure your liver values are normal before the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    I prefer to run the sus 3wks out past the deca and run the deca at least 12 wks but the rest looks good. Make sure your liver values are normal before the cycle.
    So something like this:

1-15 Sust 250 EOD
    1-12 Deca @ 400mg/week
    1-4 100mg A-bomb/50mg Dbol

On cycle therapy: Live52, LiverLonger, have A-dex on hand.

Sound good? Also would the toxicity (100mgA-bomb+50mgdbol) be comparable to running Superdrol for 3 weeks?

RA
    I dont know shit about superdrol but your cycle looks good.

Oh yea, I would keep some caber on hand just in case.

So something like this:

1-15 Sust 250 EOD
    1-12 Deca @ 400mg/week

Sound good? Also would the toxicity (100mgA-bomb+50mgdbol) be comparable to running Superdrol for 3 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    I dont know shit about superdrol but your cycle looks good.

Oh yea, I would keep some caber on hand just in case.
    Superdrol is a di-methyl, harshest legal ph on the market.

Yeah I got some pharmaceutical bromo on hand from a tren cycle.

If my liver fails RA I am going to kill you

RA
    LOL, Im doing a similar cycle coming up with some tweaks that we wont go into here.

..and your not the first to do that cycle bro... not to worry

Superdrol is a di-methyl, harshest legal ph on the market.

Yeah I got some pharmaceutical bromo on hand from a tren cycle.

If my liver fails RA I am going to kill you

So something like this:

1-15 Sust 250 EOD
    1-12 Deca @ 400mg/week

cycle looks good man! I like it. You'll love the drol/dbol combo for sure - it's said they work synergystically (sp? lol) - i definately love it. You can take Liv52 - it wouldn't hurt.

I'm tired of people, especially those who have been here for a few months to a year or those who make the occasional post once a month telling me to watch my liver LOL. This isn't the 1st thread i've seen this happen and i'm not the only member running these together. Vets and other senior members have done it and have recommended it. I'm not saying you should run the Dbol/drol combo for 20 friggin weeks..... the toxicity for a 4 week run with it is WAAAYYYY overstated...... atleast in my opinion. I do get my bloodwork done..... i try and drink 1.5 gallons of water (while on orals) otherwise 1 gallon...... my urine is always clear.

If you're having doubts about the two together..... maybe drop to a 1:1 ratio like me..... I was just suggesting the 2:1 ratio for a couple reasons.... #1 i've been reading all over that people are having excellent results with it...... #2 You're experienced..... not a n00b running his 1st cycle.

good luck man! keep us posted on your results.....
    ~Haz~
    Last edited by Hazard; 04-14-2009 at 02:13 PM.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

cycle looks good man! I like it. You'll love the drol/dbol combo for sure - it's said they work synergystically (sp? lol) - i definately love it. You can take Liv52 - it wouldn't hurt.

I'm tired of people, especially those who have been here for a few months to a year or those who make the occasional post once a month telling me to watch my liver LOL. This isn't the 1st thread i've seen this happen and i'm not the only member running these together. Vets and other senior members have done it and have recommended it. I'm not saying you should run the Dbol/drol combo for 20 friggin weeks..... the toxicity for a 4 week run with it is WAAAYYYY overstated...... atleast in my opinion. I do get my bloodwork done..... i try and drink 1.5 gallons of water (while on orals) otherwise 1 gallon...... my urine is always clear.

If you're having doubts about the two together..... maybe drop to a 1:1 ratio like me..... I was just suggesting the 2:1 ratio for a couple reasons.... #1 i've been reading all over that people are having excellent results with it...... #2 You're experienced..... not a n00b running his 1st cycle.

~Haz~
    True that, just have been hesitant with orals since I was born with a weak liver and had two transfusion to stop the widespread jaundice and prevent blindness. My liver seems fine got bloodwork on Superdrol and my liver did great it was the lipid profile that took a massive dip .

Not going to take any chances just going to load up on liver support just to be on the safe side. I don't drink alcohol and after getting over a minor "druggie phase", I don't do drugs not even . Steroids is the only drug I do

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    True that, just have been hesitant with orals since I was born with a weak liver and had two transfusion to stop the widespread jaundice and prevent blindness. My liver seems fine got bloodwork on Superdrol and my liver did great it was the lipid profile that took a massive dip .

Not going to take any chances just going to load up on liver support just to be on the safe side. I don't drink alcohol and after getting over a minor "druggie phase", I don't do drugs not even Steroids is the only drug I do

2nd to Test.. for sure

~Haz~
    Not sure if this was partially aimed at me - I just always feel its best to make the comment, whether the advice is heeded or not. The fact is, running 2 orals at the same time isn't great news for your liver, but loads of us do it. Heck ive run 150mg of drol with 40mg of Halo before (don't do this), but just because some people do it, it doesn't make it a good idea. Id always advise someone to add another injectable rather than a second oral - but thats just my opinion of course.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok my two cents on this issue...

1) A-drol is the best IMO ... 100mgs for 3 weeks and on week 4 bump it to 150mgs.. I wouldn't add any DBOL to it at all brotha.. seriously.. just stick with the DROL.

2) TBOL is friggen awesome but from the sounds of it.. it doesn't sound like it would be a great addition to the cycle you are running... I prefer TBOL in a CUTTER.

3) Not a big Fan of DBOL but if you are going to run DBOL... run at least 50mgs ED ... try for 60... The only real thing I noticed with DBOL was crazy water weight and I felt like a bloated COW and couldn't really get an appetite going with it... DROL makes me eat like CRAZY... Always HUNGRY... same thing with EQ but thats a whole nother story altogether now isnt it?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER View Post
    Not sure if this was partially aimed at me - I just always feel its best to make the comment, whether the advice is heeded or not. The fact is, running 2 orals at the same time isn't great news for your liver, but loads of us do it. Heck ive run 150mg of drol with 40mg of Halo before (don't do this), but just because some people do it, it doesn't make it a good idea. Id always advise someone to add another injectable rather than a second oral - but thats just my opinion of course.

No i hear what you are saying...... it's just my opinion that the toxicity is overstated. Now i know everyone is different..... which is why bloodwork should be done..... ESPECIALLY in IS's case..... my bloodwork on orals has always been fine. This is my 1st time running them together tho..... I decided to try them together based on the results of my friends and some of the members here. Both of my friends who ran them together had great results, felt great, and there was nothing abnormal in their bloodwork.

I wasn't "taking a shot" at you...... and i fully believe in that advice for anyone who doesn't have experience with the stuff.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I actually LOVE t-bol.

No water, no estrogen sides, solid gains, solid strength gains.

quality gains are important to me, I don't want to gain 30lbs on a-bombs and loose 20 of it after.

I'm actually taking 40mgs, 2 times a day (80mgs daily).

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh, I also put on 25lbs and lost fat with test e/eq/tbol.

I love it.

12 weeks off and on to prop/anavar next.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I actually LOVE t-bol.

quality gains are important to me, I don't want to gain 30lbs on a-bombs and loose 20 of it after.

I am 100% with you on this one bro... TBOL is pretty much the greatest ORAL ... but people usually bad mouth it and I am not quite sure why.

The reason I recommended the A-bombs was because it seemed more geared to what he was trying to accomplish overall... maybe I read it wrong.

I will be on TBOL in my next part of my cycle... just because I can. And you are right... QUALITY GAINS ARE WHAT IS IMPORTANT !!!

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I actually LOVE t-bol.

If you gain 30lbs and lose 20lbs you need to stop drinking swimming pools my friend

What I am saying is Tbol isn't a mass gainer, its more for lean quality gains. For the cycle I want to go for mass, obiviously I dont want most of the mass to be water hence why I choose A-bomb, it doesn't bloat you near as much as Dbol would. But after talking with Hazard, I want to try out the 2:1 ratio and see how it goes.

Personally I would use Tbol on a lean bulker or maybe a cut.

Thread Information