TLrugby is offline New Member

Question 1st cycle..var only

Just about to start my first cycle and was recommended to go with var to start and then cycle in Primo. What amount, and if yes, when and what amounts?

38 yrs old
    5' 9"
    185lbs
    14% bf
    ...decent diet but not consistent
    ...lifting for a number of years
    ...still involved in sport

What supps should be taken with var? I've heard to stop with the creatine, and ECA, up the vitamins and fish oil, as well as take a liver cleanser. Suggestions?

Also concerned about plyometrics and sprint training while on cycle, wouldn't want to blow anything.

Appreciativley...

aestheticmind is offline Associate Member
    Read THIS over and over...

Var and Creatine go very well together. Also Var jacks with your lipids so make sure you get good fats (Fish Oil, Flax Seed Oil...)

Liv 52 or Milk Thistle for liver support.

Quote Originally Posted by aestheticmind View Post
    Read THIS over and over...

Var and Creatine go very well together. Also Var jacks with your lipids so make sure you get good fats (Fish Oil, Flax Seed Oil...)

Liv 52 or Milk Thistle for liver support.
    Thank you for the suggestions but why would someone take a liver cleanser/detoxifier while on an oral AS? Wouldn't that negate some of the effect of the AS?

TL

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Test only cycles are recommended for first cycles

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Thank you but could you explain further?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    who recommended that you do what you're proposing?

I said I didn't want to gain too much. As this is my first, I'm hesitant to go full-bore and would rather try what my system will adapt to easiest, which is why this was suggested.

ganu is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrugby View Post
    i said i didn't want to gain too much. As this is my first, i'm hesitant to go full-bore and would rather try what my system will adapt to easiest, which is why this was suggested.
    how much var you planning to put in

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    listen to the soilder if this is your first cycle stick to something like test e or c 500mg a week for 10 to 12 weeks and run a good pct with it and you will be good

Blog Entries
    bro theres nothing wrong with an anavar only cycle.it may not be real popular with most peeps here but its still alright. its very mild on the liver,the gains will be modest(but keepable) at best, but you wont experiance much if any shutdown. but of course most will recomend test only.my 2 cents

british bulldog 1 is offline Associate Member
    you should be doing test.

gains are crap and its very expensive

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Theres a few guys on here that advocate var only cycles, mostly guys that like the lean look and just want to add a few solid lbs - its way overpriced tho. 6-8 weeks at a minimum of 60 mg should get you some results (80mg is more like it). You might want to look at some other options first tho, there are cheaper options that will get you far better gains Test E only for example.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i did a var only cycle and it wasnt worth the money. Its really expensive for hardly any gains. I gained a few pounds but i was disappointed with the results. Im on a test e cycle now and it costs me less to see twice as much gains

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    i did a var only cycle and it wasnt worth the money. Its really expensive for hardly any gains. I gained a few pounds but i was disappointed with the results. Im on a test e cycle now and it costs me less to see twice as much gains
    Good feedback from many...thank you. It seems to me, all said and done (cycle, pct, etc.) you would still have to pay just as much but put in WAY more...no?

Still a few things to consider that I would like to have answered if possible:

What about cycling in Primo 3 weeks in? What about the explosive nature of my training and sport? Are there any concerns? Were I to go with test e, for example, then pct out... what would be the draw backs?

A lot to think about and money and health on my mind. Definitely want to pursue but would greatly appreciate more advice.

TL

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    bro theres nothing wrong with an anavar only cycle.it may not be real popular with most peeps here but its still alright. its very mild on the liver,the gains will be modest(but keepable) at best, but you wont experiance much if any shutdown. but of course most will recomend test only.my 2 cents
    Pretty much exactly what i was thinking.

Personally, love Var bridges.

What about cycling in Primo 3 weeks in? What about the explosive nature of my training and sport? Are there any concerns? Were I to go with test e, for example, then pct out... what would be the draw backs?
    No No No. Either run a Test only cycle, or stick to Anavar only. Read the above, cause thats what Anavar will give you.

Obviously youre new to the game, but take some time and research a little more.

No cycle without Test.

Thread Information