genkeko is offline New Member

winstrol and gyno

so i was reading through some of the important saved threads on this site as well as a description of different compounds.

I was reading about winstrol and if i read correctly, the thread stated that using this steroid has a very little risk of a gyno side-effect, did i read this correctly? As gyno is my biggest fear from a possible cycle start.

If i did read this correctly should i still incorporate letro before and into my cycle? (and yes i realize winstrol is a cutter)

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Why would you run letro before a cycle? Also winstrol alone isnt a great idea. You need test as a base.

genkeko is offline New Member

reading

i was reading through one of the stickies and it said it was a good idea to start letro 2 weeks or so before a cycle to make sure its in your system.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    jesus christ bro , you got it all wrong .

1) add test cs winstrol alone is really not that good , hummm.... if you insist on using it without test , i recommend that you add some primo to it it would be a nice stack.

2) why the hell are u using letro for steroids that dont aromatise in the first place ???
    you do not need letro ( damn , too damn strong even on the strongest and heaviest androgenic cycles) with winstrol at ALL. zilching ur estro levels is a very BIG no no.

just run winstrol with some primo bro , it will be a nice stack , but DO NOT RUN LETRO with it AT ALL , because there wont be any excess estro with this stack to begin with.

Trance_Hero is offline New Member
    and winstrol is NOT a cutter...it builds lean muscle mass has no fat cutting properties

british bulldog 1 is offline Associate Member
    you need to add test for any effect

Thread Information