bbbig is offline New Member

Test Cypionate · Test Enanthate to get bigger?

hey guys, just had blood work done to get a script for Test Cypionate ·or Test Enanthate ( maybe starting an amount like 200) taken via injection once a week i would also be given an estrogen blocker and HCG .
    do you guys think i could gain much bulk,and or get stronger , last longer in the gym from taking that?

thanks so much for your help, im new and dont know much at all, so any help is awsome

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    research research research..... post stats and cycle you plan on doing and youll get better help Include age weight height bf training exp. cycle exp diet...

okay thanks i would take that to start for 10 weeks that is what i know so far
    im 6 foot , 165 pounds, 31 years old

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bbbig View Post
    hey guys, just had blood work done to get a script for Test Cypionate ·or Test Enanthate ( maybe starting an amount like 200) taken via injection once a week i would also be given an estrogen blocker and HCG .
    do you guys think i could gain much bulk,and or get stronger , last longer in the gym from taking that?

thanks so much for your help, im new and dont know much at all, so any help is awsome
    I assume you mean you are being placed on trt, give us your stats and a little more info and we'll have more input.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by bbbig View Post
    okay thanks i would take that to start for 10 weeks that is what i know so far
    im 6 foot , 165 pounds, 31 years old
    ok, assuming you want to be bigger/more muscular, these stats tell us your diet is sub-par. what is your body fat%?
    a 10 week cycle would make a temporary difference at best if the diet (and possibly training) are not addressed first.

okay i eat at least 4 or 5 times a day , i have mainly meat, and have at least 2 protein shakes a day, i work out 5 days a week, the 10 week was just a time frame for the price i was given id like to stay on it longer if the doc lets me and it sound like they would,
    so your saying if i eat more and do this cycle then its likely i would see gains then?

thanks again for your guys help im trying to do all the reading i can , yet still feel like a dumb ass

Big
    proper diet would make a big difference in itself, and the test if done properly will help as well.

Thread Information