mjw678 is offline New Member

Best value for money Anavar

Hi, I am a newcomer. I am a gym freak but never considered using steroids until now. I have been looking for something simple, and have come to conclusion after research that I want to take a course of Anavar and Creatine just to help boost my results. I have no problem knowing what Creatine to use, but I am struggling to know which Anavar I should purchase.

I have seen Edited Anavar very cheap online. What are your thoughts about this? Am I being a total loser by considering this?

Would like to know your thought. Many thanks.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    You should consider reading our rules before you post again.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=368651

age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?
    planned pct?

OldnBold is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw678 View Post
    Hi, I am a newcomer. I am a gym freak but never considered using steroids until now. I have been looking for something simple, and have come to conclusion after research that I want to take a course of Anavar and Creatine just to help boost my results. I have no problem knowing what Creatine to use, but I am struggling to know which Anavar I should purchase.

I have seen Edited Anavar very cheap online. What are your thoughts about this? Am I being a total loser by considering this?

Would like to know your thought. Many thanks.
    YA No names, bro. Read the rules. It's OK just don't do it again.

Most of the boys would advise your first cycle to be INJECTABLE testosterone about 400-500mg/wk for 10 to 12 weeks. You will always get
    better results and less damage from injectables.
    Sure you can run a Var or Dbol only, but you won't have the same lasting effects as juice. The sidesfrom orals can **** up your lipids and liver.
    If you are afraid of needles, don't bother with Steroids

Thread Information