Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Feeling like shit on T-Bol

I've been only a week into T-bol at 40mg a day. Strength is up a small amount but I've been feeling like shit on it. I split my dose into 20mg twice a day and after each dose I feel like shit for the next 5 or 6 hours. By shit I mean tired, lethargic, unable to focus well, cloudy thinking, headache.

I trained legs today and right after a really heavy leg press set I got the worst headache that wouldn't go away for the rest of my workout. I am no novice to gear and usually feel like a million bucks in and out of the gym on test, anavar , dbol , etc.

My dose is on the low side too, I'm surprised I feel like this. Anyone else get t-bol sides like this? Should I ride it out another week to see if sides improve or drop this shit?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    u doing t-bol alone??

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    u doing t-bol alone??
    For now. I'm waiting for my prop to arrive and wanted to see what this stuff could do on its own anyway.

I just took my blood pressure, its 100/60. Normally I'm around 130/80. Read the symptoms for low blood pressure and it fits what I feel like to a T.

Can t-bol lower blood pressure? I thought it'd make it go up if anything?

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    I run testE 500mg EW with primo 300mg EW and 50mg Tbol ED. I have problems with food (low appetite) and also low blood pressure. Its normal to me had 110/60 but not on testE. TestE give me just eleveted HR but no BP increase... I dont feel so good. But HR is calming day after day and low BP is my old friend...

Dont worry and try to overcome it.

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    i've done tbol only cycle at 60mg ed for 6weeks. noticed strength increase and LBM. no sides though.. maybe different body system response differently. or unless your tbol is not clean?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Is your diet okay?

I've also used it alone, when starting a cycle, I respond very well too it.

I am using it now, but in a stack, 80mgs a day and when I added it back in at the end of the cycle and increased cardio, I continue to gain muscle and loose fat.

t-bol is the best oral I've tried.

Thread Information