After a bit of research, i've decided on winni. Research is telling me to do 100mgs every other day. What does that equate to in CC's of the needle.

My "supplier" is trying to tell me to inject 1 cc once a week. That seems entirely WRONG.

I am trying to cut weight fast and get back to my USMC frame again, civ life got me fat. My high protein, low fat, and extra cardio isn't getting me where I want, so I'm opting to do this cycle now. I understand I lack the gym time/experience that is preached here. I'm sure I'll get flamed walking into this. Now to air on the side of caution and results what dosage is recommended for Inj.

Ht. 6'4"
wt. 234 (as of this morning)
BF 18%-20%

Diet: eating every 3 hours I'm awake (small meals). Concentrating on chicken breast on the foreman, tuna from the can, oat meal, protein shake, and steak(on occasion). Main veg is broccoli carb is bread from tuna sandwich (whole wheat). i spice most things up with mustard.

4-5 hours a week cardio "1k calories" burned each session.

on "Off" days I'm on 2 doses of 25mg ephedrine 200mg caffeine 4 hours apart.

any suggestions on dosage of win or change to diet and regime to achieve better results. I'd appreciate all the help you can give.

And here is what i look like Sadly;