Lecent83 is offline Junior Member

Injectable Winstrol

After a bit of research, i've decided on winni. Research is telling me to do 100mgs every other day. What does that equate to in CC's of the needle.

My "supplier" is trying to tell me to inject 1 cc once a week. That seems entirely WRONG.

I am trying to cut weight fast and get back to my USMC frame again, civ life got me fat. My high protein, low fat, and extra cardio isn't getting me where I want, so I'm opting to do this cycle now. I understand I lack the gym time/experience that is preached here. I'm sure I'll get flamed walking into this. Now to air on the side of caution and results what dosage is recommended for Inj.

Ht. 6'4"
    wt. 234 (as of this morning)
    BF 18%-20%

Diet: eating every 3 hours I'm awake (small meals). Concentrating on chicken breast on the foreman, tuna from the can, oat meal, protein shake, and steak(on occasion). Main veg is broccoli carb is bread from tuna sandwich (whole wheat). i spice most things up with mustard.

4-5 hours a week cardio "1k calories" burned each session.

on "Off" days I'm on 2 doses of 25mg ephedrine 200mg caffeine 4 hours apart.

any suggestions on dosage of win or change to diet and regime to achieve better results. I'd appreciate all the help you can give.

And here is what i look like Sadly;

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    forget the winny man, wont do what you want it to

as for the diet and cardio, if you re really following what you say, well just keep at it, it takes time

as for the ephedrine and caffine, why are you only taking it on "off" days?

what about cardio? are you doing it 1st thing in the morning?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    winny is a waste to anyone over 10%bf in my opinion.

hrdgainer is offline New Member
    I would also forget the winny bro. get rid of the breads, or go for eziekle (spelling?) bread. try to cycle your carbs. a great way to do it is like this;
    mon-30g
    tues-40-60g
    wed 60-90
    thurs 150
    fri 30
    sat and sunday 60-120
    cardio first thing in the am empty stomach
    high reps with weight or use the H.I.T principle
    stick with the ephed and caff and do not have off days
    AND DONT BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF....SADLY? COME ON BRO WE ALL HAVE BEEN THERE. you will get there, just take your time. winny is not something you want to mess with in this stage of your game.

CJ.
    CJ. is offline Associate Member
    lecent83, hey bro Big is the man, I would listen to him. If your going to do this anyway, injectable winni I believe comes in the strength of 50mg/1ml. How ever look on your bottle 1ml=1cc, so if it is 50mg/1ml you would need 2cc's to accomplish 100mg. The strength could very well be different than my example. I am a newb and I am in no way saying to go ahead with it. I think winni is not good alone anway. I know sticking to your diet and hard training is key. I hope I answered your question and have not pissed anyone off for answering it.

CJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    winny is a waste to anyone over 10%bf in my opinion.
    ^+1

Hey Big, don't mean to thread jack, but i just read the profile for anavar on here and it seems to be a good fat burner with low side effects even at 80mgs with virtually no need for pct. Man I'm not recommending it, just asking about it. Thanks Bro.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ. View Post
    ^+1

Hey Big, don't mean to thread jack, but i just read the profile for anavar on here and it seems to be a good fat burner with low side effects even at 80mgs with virtually no need for pct. Man I'm not recommending it, just asking about it. Thanks Bro.
    var wouldn't be bad, but personally I like for someone to be dedicated enough to drop to 15%bf or below naturally just to make sure they have diet and training tweaked sufficiently for the next step.

CJ.
    lecent83- One HUGE thing to think of before you start. What is your choelestrol levels. Have you had your blood work taken? some people still can have high levls even know they exercise and diet. Winni is gonna throw them off! Your bad is gonna go up and your good will go down. Your doing great right now, your doing it right. You might look a little better on the outside when your done, but your inside will be jacked. Have your bun creatine levels, choelest levels, billi-ruben, and blood pressure checked regularly. Winni can give your liver a beating. make sure you take milk thistle when your done. I would never run winni alone. Do notrun as long as a regular cycle!!! Try to keep it 6-8 weeks. Again just my 2 cents!
    Last edited by CJ.; 04-17-2009 at 07:41 PM.

well I got the winstrol in hand (oral). It is in a blue glass bottle with a white label. Label has a reb border with black stripes thru it and is 25mg/ml. The winni powder is sitting at the bottom of the bottle and it appears to have black specs in it. It suggests 50-100mgs/day.any thoughts?!?!?

After a bit of reading I'm hesitant to take this product.

CJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lecent83 View Post
    well I got the winstrol in hand (oral). It is in a blue glass bottle with a white label. Label has a reb border with black stripes thru it and is 25mg/ml. The winni powder is sitting at the bottom of the bottle and it appears to have black specs in it. It suggests 50-100mgs/day.any thoughts?!?!?

After a bit of reading I'm hesitant to take this product.
    BLACK SPECS? Don't know what that could be. If it has white on bottom and clear fluid above it, it is water based. if you shake it it should turn all white like milk. then if left untouched for 40min. or so it should settle back to its original state. I would filter gear that has specs in it(hopefully it's not pieces of the stopper), HOWEVER i don't think you can filter winni(due to it being water based), sorry.
    also make sure you know how to inject that stuff, you have to shake it well every time before injection. I WOULDN'T JUST BE HESITANT TO TAKE IT, I WOULDN'T!!! I'm just a noob though. maybe the black specs are okay, but, I've never heard of it or seen anything like that. I've also never seen winni in that low of a doseage(25mg/ml). Also how big is the bottle? 10ml, 20ml? Go over to the picture forum and post a pic. They can give you better help over there. bro I was so into cycleing, bought my stuff, spent a sh*t load of money but, you know what? It's not for me right now. I don't know enough about it. Some times it's good to take a step back. Hope you do the same. Good luck and health to you bro.

skeldno is offline Member
    FOR CHRISTS SAKE JUST DRINK IT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I does the same!!!!

I won't be drinking or injecting it, **** that. I'm not sure on the expiration time line of oral winni but I'm holding this shit off for another couple six months or more. I really want to do test enth at 600mg per week. Gotta get all the PCT and blockers and stuff first. Money just got tight for me so it will be a while before i can even do that.

It's good to take a step back, sleep on things then hit the research again and consider the advice here. Thanks to these guys I'm going to stay healthy.

hero717 is offline Associate Member
    EDITED AND WARNED. PLEASE READ OUR RULES BEFORE MAKING ANOTHER POST. WE DO NOT ALLOW FISHING HERE

THANx
    Last edited by PT; 06-29-2009 at 03:34 PM. Reason: fishing

Thread Information