Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 225-245-265

Grewup85 is offline New Member

Question 225-245-265

I am 6'0 and about 225 right now with about 14% bf. I am wanting to get to about 245 and see how I look and then try and hit 265 with about 12%bf I just want a little definition not ripped or anything kinda going for the kevin nee strong man look. Would you guys say this goal is something that I should use steroids for or something that is accomlishable without and wont take 2-3 yrs to accomplish?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by Grewup85 View Post
    I am 6'0 and about 225 right now with about 14% bf. I am wanting to get to about 245 and see how I look and then try and hit 265 with about 12%bf I just want a little definition not ripped or anything kinda going for the kevin nee strong man look. Would you guys say this goal is something that I should use steroids for or something that is accomlishable without and wont take 2-3 yrs to accomplish?
    How old are you?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    this seems like a diet issue bro

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, 6'0 265 @ 12% bf? 2-3 years?

Are you joking me? Do you have any idea how massive 265 on a 6'0 frame at 12% bf is? You are talking bodybuilder stats

Steroids aren't miracles, and its going to take longer than 2 years to achieve that goal, or else everyone would be Arnold.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    Yep....

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    what diet issue??? u think its humanly possible to get to 265 with 12% bf. CMON...

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    what diet issue??? u think its humanly possible to get to 265 with 12% bf. CMON...

Quote Originally Posted by kifenehma3ak View Post
    Yeah it's humanly possible, go look at IFBB pros they are 265 shredded, Ronnie came in at 285 shredded.

No one said its beyond the laws of medical boundaries, it's just you need to have the dedication, time, diet, and most important of all performance enhancing drugs and right genetics to reach that point, even then it will take years.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kifenehma3ak View Post
    You are wrong, he's trying to get to 245 which i think is possible with diet...

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I also believe you gear is only as good as your diet.....you can be on all the gear in the world and if you are eating shitty then you will still look like shit...JMO

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    You are wrong, he's trying to get to 245 which i think is possible with diet...
    Not quite

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    How old are you?
    waiting for this answer.

To answer your questions,

yes getting to 265 is possible on your frame.

it is 88.876% Diet, then Training, then REST, then at the very end of it maybe steroids .

But DIET is key

I AM 5'11" and hitting 265 NOW on a bulking diet and let me tell you its ALL about the diet !!!!!

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    I also believe you gear is only as good as your diet.....you can be on all the gear in the world and if you are eating shitty then you will still look like shit...JMO
    Nice bro!

100% Agree.

OP, perhaps a look over of your diet could help?

Post it up for us.

Include macros if you got em, and PLEASE include the weight of the food.

Everything youd eat in a normal day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Not quite
    Thats what i said, he's trying to get to 245, then if he's happy he may go for 265.

His goal for now is to reach 245lbs...

well, a clean 245.. lol

im like 280 with 17-18% right now, i'd love to be that weight at 10%

Question

well the reason i say 12% is because i thought bodybuilders were about 7-8% bf but guess i was wrong? And yes 245 is what im going for first. the person's frame I would say i am trying to duplicate for my self is that of kevin nee's the worlds strongest man competitor. He is 6'1 293 i think on the last show he was on and could that be right or more likely to be 263? anyways i think 245-250 will suit me just fine. But it looks like from what everyone on here is saying is its a more of a diet issue compared to juice or supplements? I am 23 by the way

^^^Jam in your pic you have your 18% damn if thats 18% then ill take 245 with 18% like i said i dont need or want alot of def. I just want to be able to see a the muscle lines and look very muscular size wise. But along with this weight im wanting to get power n strength.

well, a clean 245.. lol

im like 280 with 17-18% right now, i'd love to be that weight at 10%
    You are also like 6'6, this guy wants to be around your weight while 6 inches shorter.

That's a big difference.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    @ 6' and 245 with 10-12% you would be massive. That would be 30lbs of lean body mass. If you got there Im sure you would be happy. Try 230 @ 10% and you'd look huge. Take a look at someone like Smokethedays. He was sitting around 230 and he's a big guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    @ 6' and 245 with 10-12% you would be massive. That would be 30lbs of lean body mass. If you got there Im sure you would be happy. Try 230 @ 10% and you'd look huge. Take a look at someone like Smokethedays. He was sitting around 230 and he's a big guy.
    sooooooooo, imma ask the question everyones thinking...

who's that in your avi??

sooooooooo, imma ask the question everyones thinking...

who's that in your avi??
    sorry to post off topic, but to answer the question... shes a japanese model named Hitomi Tanaka. And those are real believe it or not. My girl loves this woman, I get turned on thinking about the 2 of them together so I posted it

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    sorry to post off topic, but to answer the question... shes a japanese model named Hitomi Tanaka. And those are real believe it or not. My girl loves this woman, I get turned on thinking about the 2 of them together so I posted it
    my girls bi, god i love watching her with another chick.. arrrrgggg, i need to get layed now.. god damn test

I hear ya. Seriously, shes got a big tit fetish worse than a guys...

btw, Im done posting here.... so off topic, sorry to OP

yea, all apologies, we hi jacked a bit

Akrobatik is offline Associate Member
    Bro, 6'0 265 @ 12% bf? 2-3 years?

Are you joking me? Do you have any idea how massive 265 on a 6'0 frame at 12% bf is? You are talking bodybuilder stats

Steroids aren't miracles, and its going to take longer than 2 years to achieve that goal, or else everyone would be Arnold.
    Yea.. my cousin played College Football and he was 6'-2" 260 pounds and looked like a tank. At 6' 265lbs you might as well paint yourself green and be the hulk for holloween.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrobatik View Post
    Yea.. my cousin played College Football and he was 6'-2" 260 pounds and looked like a tank. At 6' 265lbs you might as well paint yourself green and be the hulk for holloween.
    OK, now I am getting depressed ! I must have body dysmorphic disease cause I am 5'11" and hitting 265 on current bulk cycle, and when I look in the mirror I still fee small

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    OK, now I am getting depressed ! I must have body dysmorphic disease cause I am 5'11" and hitting 265 on current bulk cycle, and when I look in the mirror I still fee small
    show off!!!!!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    me and you both brother. i always feel small and get mad at my slow growing biceps!! ****.

OK, I am 5'11" and hitting 265 on current bulk cycle, and when I look in the mirror I still fee small
    Jeez, thats so small, better give up now.

I cant even imagine having 60 more lbs of lean mass on myself. Can you even walk through a door straight on or do you have to turn sideways?

bernimx is offline Associate Member

about 225 right now with about 14% bf.

hit 265 with about 12%bf

Would you guys say this goal is something that I should use steroids for or something that is accomlishable without and wont take 2-3 yrs to accomplish?
    Hmm...so you want to gain 40+ pounds of LBM in less than two years, and you're wondering if gear is necessary?

T-Mos don't get me started, I probably have the worst body dysmorphic disorder out of everyone here. I hate looking mirrors, I always think I am small and scrawny and the list goes on and on. There is not a day that doesn't go by where I constantly check myself out in the mirror and GET DISAPPOINTED. My mind always critisizes my body never compliments it.

BTW- I am sure it took you more than 2 years to get to 265 from 225.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    me and you both brother. i always feel small and get mad at my slow growing biceps!! ****.
    Tell me about it, my biceps are slow, my triceps are massive then I got these biceps which just don't want to catch up

T-Mos don't get me started, I probably have the worst body dysmorphic disorder out of everyone here. I hate looking mirrors, I always think I am small and scrawny and the list goes on and on. There is not a day that doesn't go by where I constantly check myself out in the mirror and GET DISAPPOINTED. My mind always critisizes my body never compliments it.

BTW- I am sure it took you more than 2 years to get to 265 from 225.

Tell me about it, my biceps are slow, my triceps are massive then I got these biceps which just don't want to catch up

YES, it probably took about 8-10 years to get from where I was competing NATURALLY at 170 and 3% bf to now where I am 265 (well 261 this morning dammit) and about 18% I am ok with the bodyfat % for now as I AM bulking and will cut that down in no time after.........

YES, it probably took about 8-10 years to get from where I was competing NATURALLY at 170 and 3% bf to now where I am 265 (well 261 this morning dammit) and about 18% I am ok with the bodyfat % for now as I AM bulking and will cut that down in no time after.........

is that a typo??

3% BF is so damn unhealthy, iv never even heard of it..

is that a typo??

3% BF is so damn unhealthy, iv never even heard of it..
    Nope, no typo, that was just for competition....I never stayed at that percent too long, but I was damn ripped at that. All competitors get down that low for competition.

There is a thread here somewhere I started under my old username sman12b that had pictures of me when I competed all natural. i will try to find it.

here it is. 33 all natural. 10 years ago

Natural

that's a goofy ass look on your face T.. lololol

but GOD DAMN your ripped.. and naturally!!!!!!! you look freakin great in those pics T

arsenal01 is offline Junior Member

but GOD DAMN your ripped.. and naturally!!!!!!! you look freakin great in those pics T
    i aggree thats some hard work to look like that great pictures

yea well, your face gets sunken in a bit when you deplete everything like that for a contest. If you look at my profile pic, you would think they are two different people. Keep in mind i have 100 lbs more now....YEA BABY !!!

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Ya ya, make us jealous.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    If you askin this you dont need to be using drugs. geezzz

Smile

thanks alot green Ive looked into it more sry so long for response workin like 14 hrs a day for the next month...so thats when i get to start this journey. I would like to get to 245-250 with arounf 15% bf and then from there if i need to shred some off i will do so but i thik i should be happy around there ive looked at some diet ideas and think i can make it happen if i stay strict to the diet and just train as smart n hard as possible.

I figure the right diet is going to work out better for me then a half ass diet and juice....Right? and allow me to keep my gains better compared to using juice and possibly losing alot of it after the cycle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information