markdessler1 is offline Junior Member

Vacation in either Pattaya/Bangkok or Cairo

Howdy
    I'am planning a vacation to either Pattaya or Cairo. I'am planning on stocking up, and mailing them back to Canada.
    Here are a few questions for you guys:
    a) Which would be better? (ie: in which would I have the best chance in collecting large amounts of juice to ship?)

b) Cheapest?

c) Shipping it back to Canada. Regular mail? or Fed-Ex? or UPS?

Cheers

Mark

sampson11 is offline Junior Member
    I get all my stuff from Pattaya/Bangkok, it's cheap and easy to get. I wouldn't bother shipping it back home. Either run the cycle there or get crative in your methods of bringing it home in your checked luggage. Just make sure you be careful and make everything sterile.

tantan350 is offline Junior Member
    Who can afford a 12 week vacation (in order to run the cycle there).

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JRoadZ View Post
    Who can afford a 12 week vacation (in order to run the cycle there).
    Omg, u know how cheap everything is there? Obviosuly not. Your plane ticket will cost more than your entire stay including food/lodge/whores, straight up. If your into asian women and gear then thats the place to be, best bang for your buck literally!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sampson11 View Post
    I get all my stuff from Pattaya/Bangkok, it's cheap and easy to get. I wouldn't bother shipping it back home. Either run the cycle there or get crative in your methods of bringing it home in your checked luggage. Just make sure you be careful and make everything sterile.
    i'm picturing a shampoo bottle emptied and filled with test, lol.

tantan350 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Omg, u know how cheap everything is there? Obviosuly not. Your plane ticket will cost more than your entire stay including food/lodge/whores, straight up. If your into asian women and gear then thats the place to be, best bang for your buck literally!
    I'm Filipino myself, so yes, I can imagine how cheap everything out there is. I remember in Manila (the capital) the massage parlors were $12 USD for the massage and another $12 USD for "full service" (and I don't mean a handjob or blowjob- although those were both on the menu).

I also remember the clubs was $1.50 USD for cover into one of the hottest clubs in the richest areas (EMBASSY!!) and it included 3 beers. The only thing that was not cheap there was gas...it was the same price as the US, and at the time I went last Spring, it like $4 USD a gallon. Also flights inter-island flights were normal price...$75 USD one way to the islands and/or the provinces or you can take a 15 hour boat ride to the island for $15 USD and/or a 10 hour bus ride to the provinces for $5 USD.

I spent 5 weeks there and that was still pushing it with my work (3 weeks paid vacation, a few personal days, and I still had to go 1 week unpaid). I work in IT for a ginormous global firm.

What I meant was 12 weeks on vacation in a different country!?!? If so, money doesnt seem to be an issue nor is your job if you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth...more power to you then.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Forget gear and get your arse to Bangkok and pattaya, its a whole new world

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Cairo!

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    come to lebanon my friend u can buy it from a pharmacy but thailand is amazing go there u will have the time of ur life and u will have soooooooooooooooooooo much sex!!!!

Thread Information