PeakPhysique001 is offline New Member

Question Holiday Cycle Problem

Alrite guys 1st post.. I want to complete my 1st cycle before my summer holidays so just wanna find out if for a 1st cycle i would be able to do a short duration Test Prop cycle instead of the normally preferred 12 week Test-E beginner cycle. I wouldnt mind pinning every day the only reason im thinking of the Test P is just to keep the duration of the cycle down! So.. if a Test P cycle is ok for first what dosage would you guys recommend?
    And also how does the PCT change for Test-P? I know for Test-E its normally Nolva @ 40..20..20..20 And Clomid @ 100..50..50..50

STATS

Age-25
    Height-6ft
    Weight-190-195
    Bf-Last time measured was around 10% But im lean!
    No cycle experience
    Diet is in check

Thanks in advance for any input

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    how do you know you re not gonna mind pinning ED, you never have?

some prop is pretty painful

i wouldnt recommend prop for a 1st cycle, but 75mg ED would be good IMO

as for pct, may throw an AI in there

I suppose i didnt word that the best way.. Some people dont like the injecting, i just meant im not scared to have to pin everyday on 1st cycle.
    I have heard that some prop is painful, what is the reason for that if u dont mind me asking? How many weeks would you run the prop for then chucky? I know the 12 week enth cycle is preffered as i said just wanna get my cycle in before the holidays!
    Just add an AI like adex then? .25 eod id that right?
    Cheers

just depends on the lab and the oil they cut it with

id say 8 weeks would serve u good

as for the adex, yes .25 eod in pct should serve you well. prop converts to estrogen at a very low rate compared to enanthate or cyp. so u may only need to run the AI for 2-3weeks, maybe someone else can give some better input here

PCT starts 3 days after last prop injection

Thats great thanks for the advice chucky.. Answered all my questions although ive got one more lol is there a big difference with injecting ED & EOD?

And just run the Nolva and Clomid for 4 weeks same as Test-E?
    Cheers

yup 4 weeks as u planned out in your original thread

well you know with the ED or EOD injects with prop there are def gonna be arguments. some guys do it one way some do it the other. honestly results dont seem to be diff. only thing is blood levels... but then again, they cant be too diff cuz of the active life of prop

reason i personally would prefer ED is... gotta think about shot size...would you rather do one small shot ED or one big shot EOD...me id do ED just cuz fo that fact

but trust me, if i could get away with EOD shots i would LOL... its a choice you re just gonna have to make man

Hah i hear you loud and clear lol smaller ED sounds like a plan for me. Thanks for the advice man gonna get all of the cycle in next week and get started 1st week in may
    Sorry to keep asking Q's but what does your injection routine look like since its everyday pins? And what needle sizes would u say for the prop. Cheers again man

im using enanthate now, so no need for ED... but will start next week when i add tren !!!!

im gonna go R quad L Quad R glute L glute R delt L delt... so doing a 6 site rotation

25g 1inch for delts and quads
    23g 1-1/2 inch for glutes

be sure to draw liquid out with one needle, then switch it out and use a fresh sterile/sharp needle for the inject

Thats just what i was thinking for the injection rotation.. A lot of people i know dont like quad injections but you hear mixed views i suppose! Thats all the Q's i have just now mate cheers for the advice think im gonna like this forum lol anyway good luck with your cycle

ya quad was horrible for me at 1st, couldnt walk the next day, this was my 1st cycle...now i like quad

start with your glutes. when you do inject your quads and delts for the 1st couple of times, make sure you are working out you legs later that day after your injection and same with delts.... it really helps the muscle absorb the oil better

A few mates of mine were the same after there 1st quad injections lol suppose you just need to get used to it as you said!

Will do legs and shoulders after injections aswell anything that helps the oil absorb must be good!

Hows your cycle coming on then chucky and what are you running this cycle if you dnt mind me asking? Just curious

sure man dont mind at all...
    week 1-6 anavar 70mg ED
    1-12 test e 600mg/week
    5-12 tren a 50mg ED (may up it after 3 weeks if i can deal with the sides)
    ***adex .25mg EOD
    ***caber E3D when i start tren a

currently in week 4, gained 6lbs, but thats all diet so far... in the end i want to be 215 and maintain at minimum 210 after pct

i like anavar, its my 1st time with it, good strength and pumps. but ive realized if i ever use it again, till be in a cutting cycle

all in all, so far so good. but next week is when itll get INSANE!!! LOL

Yeah ive read about the sides some people get with tren again its just some people that seem to get the bad sides and others say that they dnt experience them! 1st time with tren for yourself i take it?

What is the caber for again ive read abt it on posts on here but its slipped my memory?
    I was looking at anavar aswell but most experienced users say just test for the 1st cycle so you know what works for you and what doesnt may use it in a future cycle i plan on doing a 12 week test e cycle with an oral after my 1st cycle obviously with the correct time off..

You keeping a log on the site with your cycle so i can follow?

yep 1st time

caber is a dopamine antagonist and helps keep progesterone/prolactin levels in check

ya test only is the best at this point, its all you need and you ll love it

nope no cycle this time, LOL id be too inconsistant with updating it and such LOL

but im thinkin about doin one next cycle once i graduate

well good talkin to you bro, im login off for awhile, gota run some errands

ever have any Qs, dont be afraid to ask

this board is great and has some very knowledgable guys!

peace!

Yah test only for my 1st cycle see how that goes.. Cant wait to get on the cycle now lol i'm like a kid in a candy store

A lot of the guys that train at my gym did the " I dnt know sh1t but i'll cycle anyways cycles with no PCT etc and all regret it so im researching on mine..

How much did you gain from your first cycle then? And what was yours.. Im a nosey sh1t arent i? lol

No problemo chuck, cheers man
    Cya

Quote Originally Posted by PeakPhysique001 View Post
    Yah test only for my 1st cycle see how that goes.. Cant wait to get on the cycle now lol i'm like a kid in a candy store

A lot of the guys that train at my gym did the " I dnt know sh1t but i'll cycle anyways cycles with no PCT etc and all regret it so im researching on mine..

How much did you gain from your first cycle then? And what was yours.. Im a nosey sh1t arent i? lol
    1st cycle was test e for 10 weeks @500mg/weeks, started at 180ish and got to 195... i was 22 at that time, didnt have a good diet

had i had a good diet, i could have put on about 5-10 more lbs

eckstg is offline Associate Member
    It seems a little too risky to me to buy up a whole cycles worth of just propionate for first cycle and just dive it at ed injects because you dont know how sore or for how long the site of inject will be sore.For example ive had sites to be sore for over 10 days in past due to either the oils the ug used or high ba or Basically just cheap made gear.

It may be a good idea to plan a test enanthate or cypionate cycle of 2 injects of either split twice a week with the propionate added in ed or eod for 2 to 3 weeks to see if it goes smoothly to be sure you can handle ed injects of the ug labs propionate you got.This way if its crippling gear you will still be able to continue your cycle with the enan or cyp on hand.

Thread Information