BlackDog67 is offline New Member

Beginer Test Cypionate/Dianabol/HGH

I just purchased Testosterone Cypionate /Dianabol Naposim/HGH

Age 42
    wt. 214
    ht. 5'10"

Can someone tell me if there any issues starting all 3 of these compounds?
    I'm using the below recommended guide for novice (2 cycles or less)

Week Testosterone Cypionate Dianabol
    1 400 mgs 20 mgs/day
    2 400 mgs 20 mgs/day
    3 400 mgs 20 mgs/day
    3 400 mgs 20 mgs/day
    4 400 mgs 20 mgs/day
    5 400 mgs
    6 400 mgs
    7 400 mgs
    8 400 mgs
    9 400 mgs
    10 400 mgs
    11 400 mgs
    12 400 mgs

+ 5 IUs of HGH every day for 7months.

My goal are:
    lose fat
    Bigger Biceps
    Bigger calves
    better well being

My Diet:
    What ever diet is necessary to get to above goals.
    it is currently fast food. I don't care if I have to follow a strict diet to reach my goals.

Workout:
    I have been working out for 20 years. I always quickly hit a plateau very quickly, then muscle stiffness inflammation and pain keep me from going further.
    I can dedicate workouts to 4 to 5 days a week for at least 1/12 hours at the Gym.

Can anyone let me know if this is the right combination?

I want to get blood tests done, but I have no idea what tests I should request for. I've read the sticky about the blood tests, but it lists so many things to test for I don't know which ones would be ideal for what I'm starting. Can someone suggest a list to ask for?

I have Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) and I'm hoping that Test and HGH might be helpful with ithe nflammation/stiffness and pain.

I don't want my breasts to grow. Is there a way to reduce the sides of test to lower the risks getting larger?
    Last edited by BlackDog67; 04-20-2009 at 01:48 AM.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    holy fvck man w kinda gh do u have that u can handle 5iu a day? i would be in pain at 5iu and im 21yrs old so i should need a lot.

lincoln9 is offline Junior Member
    Why don't you do some arm curls and calf raises and go jogging every morning and read the diet section. You will hit all your goals if you do the above.

Generic. I'm in my forth week, I started at 2 IU and in my third week I pushed it up to 5 IU. I feel both the benefits and some of the sides, like minor ankle pain.

I read that the younger you are the less gh you need, no? Younger people are already producing a lot of natural gh to start with.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Fast food is poison. You'll feel a million times better just exchanging that garbage for real food. Do you have a diet plan sorted yet?

On that note, what kind of bodyfat are you holding? I mean, working out for 20 years, but then eating trash? Seems at odds...

Here is my cycle that I'm on currently

weeks 1 to 12 Test E Mon 8AM 250mg Thurs 8PM 250mg
    Weeks 1 to 4 dbol 30mg ed spaced every 8 hours 1 10mg pill
    weeks 1 to 12 arimidex .25mg eod only as needed if I have bloating prevent gyno you can up the dose all the way to 1mg ed if needed
    finastride 1.5mg ed weeks 1 to 14 then weeks 15 to 18 1.5mg eod this prevent hair loss
    nizorol 2% eod weeks 1 to 18 this prevents hair loss also

Post cycle therapy starts 14 days after last shot of test e
    clomid 100/50/50/50 these are weeks so 100mg every day for first week then down to 50mg for the remaining 3 weeks
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

I hope this helps
    Last edited by lincoln9; 04-20-2009 at 02:19 AM.

Yeah, I know about eating fast-food. It sucks big time. I'm going to start eating real food. I'm reading the diet stickies now.

I'm kinda lucky when it comes to working out. I get really pumped fast. I love to workout. I get a natural high when I'm workin out. That has been my biggest problem though, I don't stop when I should. I always go to far and end up in lots of pain.

I went to the Gym one week ago today and my pump is just starting to go down.

I want to get ripped and strong, and be able to workout longer w/o pain!!!

I'm thinking about Deca instead of test. Would Deca be better for reaching my goals? I really don't want to get fat or bulk up to much. I just want to look fit and strong and feel good! You know?

No don't do deca for your first cycle and never do deca without some test along with it. Your original plan is pretty good but you need a post cycle added to it.

Thanks Lincoln!

With test cypionate your post cycle should start 18 days after last shot.

Ok, no Deca . Yeah, I'm researching My PCT now. I know its supposed to last at least 3 months, but that is all I know right now. I will post it as soon as I figure it out.

Thanks!

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDog67 View Post
    Yeah, I know about eating fast-food. It sucks big time. I'm going to start eating real food. I'm reading the diet stickies now.

I'm thinking about Deca instead of test. Would Deca be better for reaching my goals? I really don't want to get fat or bulk up to much. I just want to look fit and strong and feel good! You know?
    This combined with your atrocious diet and the fact you haven't been to the gym in a week makes me think that a proper diet and workout split is what you really need, not steroids .

Deca is never something we use "instead of test".

You also still didn't answer me about your bodyfat... I asked because it matters.

I took the time to do some research on AS. Sucks. Sorry bro. Are you undergoing drug treatment and/or physical therapy? It seems there are levels of the disease from "I want an aspirin" to major surgery involved. Have you discussed HGH and other related options with your doc? I found some info that it may be considered as a treatment option for that condition.

ErnstHatAngst Thanks for the reply!!!
    I have to get to work. I will answer the Body fat question in a few hours. Thanks!

tank883 is offline New Member
    Make sure you have a bottle of nolvadex on hand just in case and you will need it after your cycle...no junk...eat clean as you can.
    go every second day...day for rest...lift heavey till you cant lift no more.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    this thread is years old.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tank883 View Post
    Make sure you have a bottle of nolvadex on hand just in case and you will need it after your cycle...no junk...eat clean as you can.
    go every second day...day for rest...lift heavey till you cant lift no more.
    1st of all..........crappy advice, & 2nd, this thread is 2 + yrs old, do u think ur advice is gona go bak in time & help some1 or somethin, I don't understand the point of advising on a 2 yr old cycle? Oh yeah...............WELCOME tank883!!!!
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 12-20-2011 at 06:16 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    lmao

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    this thread is years old.
    Dude, that's your best avatar pic ever... Don't change that one ever please. That's just so freakin hot!!!! HOLY CRAP she fine!

Thread Information