ALLSHO is offline New Member

Going to Mexico for Vacation mid cycle

Going to mexico for a wedding in 2 weeks for 10 days and I am mid cycle (week 6) of Tren blend/Sust (see cycle below). Cuz I cant take my gear I figured I would stop in at a pharmacy and pick up some stuff for while im on vacation. Not sure if I will be able to find the same product and was hoping you guys could throw out some ideas of what to use for while im there...pretty sure the sust will be easy to find!

Week 1-2
    Tbol 40mg/day

Week 1-10
    Sust 250---500mg/week
    Tren Blend---800mg/week
    (Tren e 150mg/ml, test e 125mg/ml, test cyp 125mg/ml)
    Caber on hand if necessary---so far not needed.

Week 10-13
    Winn 100---50mg/ED
    Test prop--100mg/EOD

Week 12-14
    HCG 500iu 2x/week

Week 16
    PCT
    Clomid 50---100mg/day
    Nolva---40mg/day

Week 17-19
    Clomid---50mg/day
    Nolva---20mg/day

6'4
    206lbs
    10%bf
    Diet in check (+/-4000 calories/day)

Thanks for the help....if you see any further critiquing of my cycle please dive right in!

So far Ive tightened up and leaned out quite a bit...not alot of noticeable size but quite a bit of definition developing.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Right dab in the middle of your cycle,that sucks.You know you should have planned this out,i would be pissed. I guess you will have to see what they have.Good luck.

ya i planned it cuz im gettin hitched in July!!! gotta be in peak form for the wedding....and wanted to get stacked for this trip also!!!!! haha

Bro thanks for the advice on just what I should be substituting with while on vaca!!! haha

There is no substituting,you need test and tren .

k thanks bro...I guess im just gonna hope I get lucky (and get a mexican that understands what tren is!!!)...does it have to be a tren blend or can i hit up straight tren e??? What dose should I run at for the 2 shots/week???????????

What ever milligrams your running now per week ,just stick with same compounds.Congratulations on your wedding.

chipfsu301 is offline Junior Member
    Sucks dude.... Last time I was there I forgot to look for gear. (for shits and giggles)

As soon as I land the pharm is the first place im heading...there is no forgetting here!!! lol

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    Everything is over the counter there.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    What was the point of running tbol for only 2 weeks when it takes about 6 weeks to see results.
    You should be able to find gear down there without a problem.
    Just in case pin right before you leave if you dont find gear down there, your blood levels will be f-ed up but your running all long esters so that should be ok. just my opinion.

tantan350 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLSHO View Post
    Week 1-10
    Sust 250---500mg/week
    Im positive of the Organon Sustanon Redijects in any of the Mexican "Farmacias" (Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, and Los Cabos). I've found the best price and least haggle at WALMART Mexico!! In Mexico you can obtain any drug OTHER than a narcotic without prescription over the counter. If you can overcome the language barrier, you'll be golden. The smaller "Farmacias" you see tend to have older, dusty, damaged, and sometimes bent boxes which I was a little weary about.

Peace all...

stangmatt06 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JRoadZ View Post
    Im positive of the Organon Sustanon Redijects in any of the Mexican "Farmacias" (Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, and Los Cabos). I've found the best price and least haggle at WALMART Mexico!! In Mexico you can obtain any drug OTHER than a narcotic without prescription over the counter. If you can overcome the language barrier, you'll be golden. The smaller "Farmacias" you see tend to have older, dusty, damaged, and sometimes bent boxes which I was a little weary about.

Peace all...
    The walmarts in mexico seriously carry gear lol. That is intense. I've been to puerta vallarta, mazatlan and cabo but being 18 at the time, I never even thought to look for gear, just for the closest senior froggies

Thanks for tips Roadz...Im headin to the Mayan Riviera...im hoping to be able to convince the tour bus taking us to the hotel to stop in Playa Del Carmen so I can hit up a farmacia.....I might have to settle for dusty product but at least its something...wish me luck!!!

Thread Information