EliusTheGreat is offline New Member

Post Newbie and Tren A

Hi, this is going to be my first cycle of steroids ever. I have 2 vials of Tren A which I'm told should last me around 6 weeks. I weigh 180lbs I'm 5'10'' not sure on body fat. I am in good physical shape ( played sports, eat healthy, and lift a bit ). I guess my questions are....

1) Is tren a good choice for a starting cycle?
    2) What should i take with it, any forms of test boosters, or what is recommended... during, end, and post cycle

Ive just read so many different things and the people i know who have used what i have tell me different things as far as estrogen blockers test boosting ect. I have also had people say its safe to take alone and dont need anything...

-Thanks You
    -Elius

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome, and I'm glad you asked before starting. You need to save that tren till maybe your third cycle.
    age?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Wow...

Bad idea bro.

Tren is not for inexperienced users.

Test only is generally a first time cycle.

Secondly, you dont seem ready for a cycle. Judging from when you say you ''lift a bit'' and from you being only 180lbs.

I think its fair to say you dont have a great diet?

im 22

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    tren is a very harsh compound, not for beginners... answer bigs question tooo.. while ur at it, hows your diet??

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EliusTheGreat View Post
    Hi, this is going to be my first cycle of steroids ever. I have 2 vials of Tren A which I'm told should last me around 6 weeks. I weigh 180lbs I'm 5'10'' not sure on body fat. I am in good physical shape ( played sports, eat healthy, and lift a bit ). I guess my questions are....

1) Is tren a good choice for a starting cycle?
    2) What should i take with it, any forms of test boosters, or what is recommended... during, end, and post cycle

Ive just read so many different things and the people i know who have used what i have tell me different things as far as estrogen blockers test boosting ect. I have also had people say its safe to take alone and dont need anything...

-Thanks You
    -Elius

1) Tren is for experienced steroid users, side effects are the harshest

2) You can't run tren without test

3) You need to do research

4) Test only cycle is the only cycle on here recommended for first time users.

MD22 is offline Associate Member
    Stats?
    Age?
    Weight?
    Training Exp?
    Goals?

How is your diet?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by MD22 View Post
    Stats?
    Age?
    Weight?
    Training Exp?
    Goals?

How is your diet?
    he already gave the stats.

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    tren is a very harsh compound, not for beginners... Answer bigs question tooo.. While ur at it, hows your diet??
    x2**

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Like everyone said, and I'll repeat, stay away from Tren .....

A lot of guys like to use test first. Test is your basic base for everything.

I reccomend t-bol as a first compound to try some times also. People make good gains with it, retain most of them, it's oral so no injecting. mild on your system and as few sides as any drug out there.

For me, i know if I take test, people can tell. Common sides, water retention (if its eth) and acne over my shoulders and back. I don't mind now, I actually kinda like the acne cause I know the shits working.

I eat a lot of calories per day 5 meals, as much protein as i can, egg whites/oatmeal breakfast fruits (banana apples oranges ) whole grains, vegetables, yogurt, peanut butter, idk man, i don't eat shit food, just base foods. i eat as much food as i can and i cant build muscle or gain weight...

are you seeing this quick response, i"m not sure on how to reply

we see them, lol

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Like everyone said, and I'll repeat, stay away from Tren .....

A lot of guys like to use test first. Test is your basic base for everything.

I reccomend t-bol as a first compound to try some times also. People make good gains with it, retain most of them, it's oral so no injecting. mild on your system and as few sides as any drug out there.

For me, i know if I take test, people can tell. Common sides, water retention (if its eth) and acne over my shoulders and back. I don't mind now, I actually kinda like the acne cause I know the shits working.
    u just recommended the same thing to an 18 year old kid with no diet/training exp.. wtf is up with you??

is that your answer to everything???

how bout asking the guy about his diet and training before throwing compounds his way???

how annoying...

Yeah my fault on that Big skimmed quickly though the post saw right after though

I eat a lot of calories per day 5 meals, as much protein as i can, egg whites/oatmeal breakfast fruits (banana apples oranges ) whole grains, vegetables, yogurt, peanut butter, idk man, i don't eat shit food, just base foods. i eat as much food as i can and i cant build muscle or gain weight...
    This doesnt tell us much.

Lay out a days diet in this format.

EXAMPLE:

Meal 1
    10egg whites
    80Gs of Oats

Meal 2
    6oz of Chicken breast
    40oz of brn rice
    ETC...

PLEASE INCLUDE HOW MUCH THE FOOD WEIGHS! And Macros if you have them...

so what do you think

how long is the shelf life, so lets say i put it off for a few months will it lose any of its potency?

there's an exp. date on the bottle usualy...

did u wanna go into detail about your diet???

having a shitty diet while doing gear is like trying to drive with an empty gas tank... it just wont work and you wont get far

^ Or itll work, but just run like shit...

u just recommended the same thing to an 18 year old kid with no diet/training exp.. wtf is up with you??

is that your answer to everything???

how bout asking the guy about his diet and training before throwing compounds his way???

how annoying...
    lol relax bro,

I told the other kid to work on his diet first, but to look at mild compounds like t-bol when he's ready.

What's with everyone anyway? The kids can look into things while they are working out and dieting. I plan my cycles for months. I plan my diets the same and normally change them 10 times.

I just suggest t-bol to people if they are starting, over test because it has far less sides.

let's try to keep with the flow here man...

im sure your aware what it takes to get big..

80% diet, 15% training, 5% gear

get the first two down before you jump into the third...

dont u think your advice would be better if you focus more on the first two, esp with n00bs?

^ Agreed with Jamy.

Hell, me and him have gone at it in the past as i recall, but he has since become a great addition to the forum.

Solid advice all around.

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    ^ Agreed with Jamy.

Hell, me and him have gone at it in the past as i recall, but he has since become a great addition to the forum.

Solid advice all around.
    lol, i also remember those days WAR...

there's a fine line between helping someone out and giving bad advice...

i recall we had two diff philosophies that clashed at the time..

im sure we wont be having issues like that again.. lol

appreciate the complements

your not that bad of a member yourself man.. solid

i don't really measure my diet that closely, i dont know how many oz everything is I just try and consume as much as i can through out the day 5 meals a day. I would say

Meal 1: 8:00AM
    5 egg whites, Whole gain wheat toast w/ peanutbutter and a banana

Meal 2 11:00AM
    Chicken breast, Apple, low fat cheese/yogurt, protein shake

...etc

... i eat 3 hours apart basically not complex food, i understand the importance of eating well, i eat a lot and i cant seem to put on the muscle mass i would like, Ive cut down on cardio hoping it would allow for more muscle building, but i havent had any luck, thats why i am where i am

lol, i also remember those days WAR...

there's a fine line between helping someone out and giving bad advice...

i recall we had two diff philosophies that clashed at the time..

im sure we wont be having issues like that again.. lol

appreciate the complements

your not that bad of a member yourself man.. solid
    lol i agree.

And "not that bad of a member"?

Lol i guess ill take the compliments when i can get 'em lol.

i don't really measure my diet that closely, i dont know how many oz everything is I just try and consume as much as i can through out the day 5 meals a day. I would say

...etc

... i eat 3 hours apart basically not complex food, i understand the importance of eating well, i eat a lot and i cant seem to put on the muscle mass i would like, Ive cut down on cardio hoping it would allow for more muscle building, but i havent had any luck, thats why i am where i am
    if you take the time to measure macros (pro/fat/cal/carb) and figure your bmr/tdee, we can overcome that....

the choice is yours.. you have to take the time to do it..

here's some info for you
    this is a link to a great nutritional video, it'll give you a great idea as to what your diet should be lookin like
    So you wanna learn how to Diet?

then, do some math
    Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

once you have that number, you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
    If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
    If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
    If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
    If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

...etc

No. You are where you are because you have a poor diet bro. Its that simple.

Getting big is

80% Diet
    15% Training
    5% Gear

And right now, your diet is in desperate need of help. You arent putting on that muscle mass you want because you arent eating correctly to gain LMM.

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    lol i agree.

And "not that bad of a member"?

Lol i guess ill take the compliments when i can get 'em lol.
    i didn't mean it like that you ass!!!!!!

what should i say to my buddy who takes the tren with no test or anything else when hes finishing his cycle?

PS ty a lot, both of you, I've considered doing this for quite sometime and i appreciate your advice

what should i say to my buddy who takes the tren with no test or anything else when hes finishing his cycle?

PS ty a lot, both of you, I've considered doing this for quite sometime and i appreciate your advice
    you might just want to get him a bra.

When that progesterone kicks in, should be pretty sweet.

Honestly, I grow and get stronger from test than tren. Tren has a ton of good write ups, and it does kick in faster cause of the short ester, but 8 weeks of test + a cutting compound has worked better for me than tren ever has.

you might want to direct your friend to the boards here, or research some tren PCT for him....cause it can get ugly.

^ Id tell him to read this thread and to research a little.

absolutly... ur friend is F'in up big

yea, lol I've read a lot of "threads" and someone said " i wonder how many people its actually them and not their friend " but this is actually my friend he did 2 cycles last summer and is looking to do 3 supposed to be when i start mine, but im uncertain now

what is the best product you can use while taking tren to prevent the sides like female tissue etc..is their over the counter shit you can get or what?

there are many anc drugs you can take to reduce your chances.. things like a-dex and caber usualy do the trick.. but i'd be more worried about my diet if i were u

yea, lol I've read a lot of "threads" and someone said " i wonder how many people its actually them and not their friend " but this is actually my friend he did 2 cycles last summer and is looking to do 3 supposed to be when i start mine, but im uncertain now

what is the best product you can use while taking tren to prevent the sides like female tissue etc..is their over the counter shit you can get or what?
    your best bet for PCT is the Ar store or another research chem site.

So many people look over the PCT and will regret it. Best way to grow tits and loose your gains.

lol jamymay like i said i read one of you say " i bet its your friend" i will work on my diet i honestly am concerned for him he said he never had any issues but he is upping his game this time, ill talk to him, thanks again guys,

Alphatier is offline Member
    That's so fukkin' sad, I hope your friends will do pct, without any major sides.

I don't get how people can put shit in their bodies whitout even knowing what it is, and what might happend.....relly stupid

Yea, thats why im here, if im gonna do anything im gonna do it right...thanks guys

Thread Information