Thread: 4th cycle

goodoldmg is offline New Member

4th cycle

i am looking to start my 4th cycle. im looking to gain lean mass that i can retain most of after somewhere along the lines of 5-10lbs while leaning out some in the process. im almost 23, 6-2, 215lbs, bf around 12%. Id like to be 220lbs with body fat of 10% or less. my diet is clean and will be even better during my cycle. any suggestions? ive used tren a and liked the results so maybe something with that.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    your title says 4th cycle but your first sentance says third?? which is it

I think a simple test cycle with winny at the end would give you your goals IF your diet and cardio is in line for that

4th cycle help needed

i am getting ready to start my fourth cycle need some tips

stats

6'1. 210-212lbs. bf 12% 22 years old

history

cycle 1
    test e 500mgs/week for 12 weeks (gained roughly 20-25 lbs)

cycle 2
    450 mgs test prop and 450 mgs tren a/week for 1o weeks (gained about 15lbs but much more solid weight and maintained a decent amount)

cycle 3
    gr-3 strips for 6 weeks, eq and winny for 4 weeks

i know my cycles probably seem out of wack bc i was an idiot who didnt do my research and this time i want to do everything right. my body responds well to most compounds and i have little side effects. im looking for a stack to put on 10-15lbs of solid muscle not just water weight. in the process i want to drop my body fat to under 10%. i eat healthy, low fat high protein diet with moderate carbs. currently im doing about 15 minutes of cardio after each workout but that will increase if it needs to. i can get my hands on almost any gear so tell me what you think guys

LexusIS09 is offline suspended for a very long time
    i'd do your 2nd cycle again actually... the tren with the prop will make for a nice cutting cycle.

hopefully you'd be injecting ed or eod right? PCT??

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Propose a cycle and we'll critique it.

tren/prop

i was leaning towards a tren /prop stack again. last time i did everyother day that was actually one of my main problems was the the amount of gear i needed, the stack becomes expensive. for my size what would you suggest would be a good dosage if i were to do eod again. i also have some eq left over from a previous cycle, would you suggest front loading it? as for pct i am open to your suggestions as i have ignored this very important part of the cycle in the past.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Eq can't be ran for just four weeks. Leave it be. If you don't have the money to spend don't try to do a prop/tren stack.

alpmaster is offline Member
    Did you gain much BF from the prop/tren stack?

im willing to spend the money if it gets me what im looking for. what doses do you think would be best for me. and to almmaster if your referring to body fat it went down with my last prop/tren cycle

latest cycle

i am getting ready to start my fourth cycle need some tips

stats

6'1. 210-212lbs. bf 12% 22 years old

history

cycle 1
    test e 500mgs/week for 12 weeks (gained roughly 20-25 lbs)

cycle 2
    450 mgs test prop and 450 mgs tren a/week for 1o weeks (gained about 15lbs but much more solid weight and maintained a decent amount)

cycle 3
    gr-3 strips for 6 weeks, eq and winny for 4 weeks

i know my cycles probably seem out of wack bc i was an idiot who didnt do my research and this time i want to do everything right. my body responds well to most compounds and i have little side effects. im looking for a stack to put on 10-15lbs of solid muscle not just water weight. in the process i want to drop my body fat to under 10%. i eat healthy, low fat high protein diet with moderate carbs. currently im doing about 15 minutes of cardio after each workout but that will increase if it needs to. i can get my hands on almost any gear so tell me what you think guys. im leaning towards doing the same as my second cycle again what do you think of the dosage? and what kind of pct should i run with that cycle?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    didn't you get enough feedback already?

you asked this same thing twice already.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    What is GR-3 strips? lol is it like chicken strips?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    since you just keep posting more threads asking the same thing, I will just merge them all into one all-encompasing, somewhat redundant thread. enjoy.

Thread Information