SilverTest is offline Senior Member

suspected adrenal fatigue

ok guys , i think i have adrenal fatigue , i do not have any test deficiency or anything wrong with my other hormones.

BUT i have :

- low energy
    - extreme fatigue in the morning
    - zero libido (i can get it up but have no desire to whatsoever)
    - extreme irritability
    - joint pain and stiffness
    -decreased muscle volume and tone
    - decreased strength
    - no motivation to train
    - very weak morning wood
    - tired in the morning but cant sleep at night ( feeling alert)
    - extreme light sensitivity
    - hypotension(sudden)
    -dizziness and hypotension when standing from a relaxed position (feeling lightheaded and my heart slows down considerably)
    - difficulity loosing fat
    - heart palpitations and anxiety attacks at night
    - nervousness
    - forgetfullness
    - craving for caffeine
    - minor lower back pain

isn't this adrenal fatigue ?? i am going to the doctor after a few days , he will probably order some tests ,but if it is adrenal fatigue , can this shit be treated ?? i need myself back !!

sorry i posted this in two forums i dont know which one is the appropriate , and it seems this one is the most visited and fast replied one
    Last edited by SilverTest; 04-24-2009 at 01:59 PM.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Reading up on Adrenal Fatigue currently...

Interesting stuff...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like hypothyroidism

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Sounds like hypothyroidism
    hummm ... weird thing , never thought that really . why the hell would i have hypothyroidism , i suspected adrenal fatigue because i am through A LOT of stress.

and by the way , hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue have the same symptoms, anyways i really am not worried which one is it as long as there is some treatment to it , i dont mind being treated for life at all.

^ The only forms of treatment im seeing are things like diet changes and exercising etc...

Something i doubt youre having a problem with...

IDK though, i dont know much about this particular topic.

bumpeezzz for anyone knowledgeable about the subject ???

bump

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    hummm ... weird thing , never thought that really . why the hell would i have hypothyroidism , i suspected adrenal fatigue because i am through A LOT of stress.

and by the way , hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue have the same symptoms, anyways i really am not worried which one is it as long as there is some treatment to it , i dont mind being treated for life at all.
    Couldnt tell you without looking at your lab work. Usually females suffer from it more than men something like 20:1 but I have it. I dont know how I got it, maybe a mono infection, trauma, auto-immune disease who knows. Only a doctor would be able to tell you for sure.

bikepunk is offline New Member
    I'm in the similar boat. My mom actually gave be a book about adrenal fatigue. I have most of those symptoms as well. Except the losing fat part. From what I got out of it, Sleep and reducing stress is best cure for it. Hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue are similar but Hypothyroidism is your thyroid gland, and adrenal fatigue is obviously your adrenal gland. A doctor would let you know, but researching it yourself might help prevent a mis-diagnosis. Please post anything you find out. Thanks.

mrdieselone is offline Junior Member
    ok guys , i think i have adrenal fatigue , i do not have any test deficiency or anything wrong with my other hormones.

BUT i have :

- low energy
    - extreme fatigue in the morning
    - zero libido (i can get it up but have no desire to whatsoever)
    - extreme irritability
    - joint pain and stiffness
    -decreased muscle volume and tone
    - decreased strength
    - no motivation to train
    - very weak morning wood
    - tired in the morning but cant sleep at night ( feeling alert)
    - extreme light sensitivity
    - hypotension(sudden)
    -dizziness and hypotension when standing from a relaxed position (feeling lightheaded and my heart slows down considerably)
    - difficulity loosing fat
    - heart palpitations and anxiety attacks at night
    - nervousness
    - forgetfullness
    - craving for caffeine
    - minor lower back pain

isn't this adrenal fatigue ?? i am going to the doctor after a few days , he will probably order some tests ,but if it is adrenal fatigue , can this shit be treated ?? i need myself back !!

sorry i posted this in two forums i dont know which one is the appropriate , and it seems this one is the most visited and fast replied one
    if you are tested positive for adrenal fatigue ..that is totally treatable..generally in functional medicine scene which im involved in a protocol of about 3-6 months will get you on road to recovery ..and actually there r some quick fixes that can have you feeling pretty good within a few days..let us know you results and we can treat it pretty quick if its adrenal fatigue ,as it sounds like you are a stage 2 or 3 of adrenal fatigue .
    you can get a test from a company called bio health that will test for it ..its called a 201 ..the adrenal panel

Quote Originally Posted by mrdieselone View Post
    if you are tested positive for adrenal fatigue ..that is totally treatable..generally in functional medicine scene which im involved in a protocol of about 3-6 months will get you on road to recovery ..and actually there r some quick fixes that can have you feeling pretty good within a few days..let us know you results and we can treat it pretty quick if its adrenal fatigue ,as it sounds like you are a stage 2 or 3 of adrenal fatigue .
    you can get a test from a company called bio health that will test for it ..its called a 201 ..the adrenal panel

thanks bros , i am going to the doctor on monday , mr diesel , what are the treatments , the long term ones and the short term that can make you feel better within days.

bump for diesel , what treatments are we talking about here , like what ?

bump

bump , what can i do to feel better for the short term , and actually heal in the long term ?

jesus christ common guys bummmp . what is the usual treatment for this and does the conventional medicine even recognize such thing as "adrenal fatigue" , i am afraid the doc will give me antidepressants and end me up more screwed up as far as sex drive and stuff.

Why dont you just relax?

Obviously most people dont know much about this issue. Youre just gonna have to wait it out until you see a doctor man!

hey brother ok .....i really need to see your test results from adrenal panel ..its actually a saliva test..which initially to determine how to treat your adrenal fatigue ..its not complicated but we are making adjustments to your circadian rythm ..basically adrenal fatigue ..is an over convertion of pregnenolone to pregestrone then converted into cortisol
    which is what your body does as a survival process when your are stressed out as you body will produce more cortisol..now there are many determine factors as to why not only stress but diet stress and inflamation from injuries also which when that happens it is pulled away from its natural convertion of pregnenolone to dhea and then it will convert dhea to male and female sex hormones .so if your lookin for a quick fix .with out ..lookin at labs ..we can start you on 3 drops of liquid dhea 3 x a day and 8 drops of liquid pregnenolone 3 x a day ..now this is only going on your systoms..and because you are looking to get quick results ..PLEASE REMEMBER YOU HAVE NOT SHOWN ME LAB RESULTS ..so when you get them ..when can go over certain other things you need to take ..you should be feeling better within a few days ..we may need to increase ..lmk how you feel..it also couldnt hurt to have a coffee first thing in the moring ..as that will increase your cortisol first thing in the morning .

also remember once you have flatten your adrenals ..without treament you will not get them back online...essentially we are tricking the brain to start producing again..therapy does take some time just because you feel better does'nt mean you have fixed the problem .... please remember you need to maintain minimum of 3 mths

Quote Originally Posted by mrdieselone View Post
    hey brother ok .....i really need to see your test results from adrenal panel ..its actually a saliva test..which initially to determine how to treat your adrenal fatigue ..its not complicated but we are making adjustments to your circadian rythm ..basically adrenal fatigue ..is an over convertion of pregnenolone to pregestrone then converted into cortisol
    which is what your body does as a survival process when your are stressed out as you body will produce more cortisol..now there are many determine factors as to why not only stress but diet stress and inflamation from injuries also which when that happens it is pulled away from its natural convertion of pregnenolone to dhea and then it will convert dhea to male and female sex hormones .so if your lookin for a quick fix .with out ..lookin at labs ..we can start you on 3 drops of liquid dhea 3 x a day and 8 drops of liquid pregnenolone 3 x a day ..now this is only going on your systoms..and because you are looking to get quick results ..PLEASE REMEMBER YOU HAVE NOT SHOWN ME LAB RESULTS ..so when you get them ..when can go over certain other things you need to take ..you should be feeling better within a few days ..we may need to increase ..lmk how you feel..it also couldnt hurt to have a coffee first thing in the moring ..as that will increase your cortisol first thing in the morning .

also remember once you have flatten your adrenals ..without treament you will not get them back online...essentially we are tricking the brain to start producing again..therapy does take some time just because you feel better does'nt mean you have fixed the problem .... please remember you need to maintain minimum of 3 mths
    ok whats the dose , if i get them tablets , i am going to go to a GNC store , i find them there right ?? most importantly , would these get me my sex drive back ??

ok whats the dose , if i get them tablets , i am going to go to a GNC store , i find them there right ?? most importantly , would these get me my sex drive back ??
    ok you have to order the brand biomatrix..its 30 ml bottle of dhea and pregnenolone 30 mil there are 29.99 each not including shipping ..
    should most definately IMO bring your sex drive back order it there biomatrix
    http://www.biomatrixone.com/

Thread Information