Indeed is offline New Member

1st cycle after many years natural question

The question I have is a basic one I think I apologize if it's not asked right but that's why I'm here. I've hit a natural wall I'm 30 years old 6' 2" 275 lbs pretty lean only fat is a little on the midsection 36 waist if that helps. Would anavar be a waste? I've never done anything besides gnc and vitamin shoppe sold supplements. Wanted to tighten up midsection and make gains based on strength. So would this one in particular be a waste for the first. I'm concerned on side effects, lenghth and effects drinking occasionally would have. Again I apologize if this was not asked right but I would like a serious reply no need to make fun of my lack of knowledge of this thank you in advance who ever can help.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    var only is not a bad cycle if done properly. many say oral-only cycles are worthless, but var and tbol are both decent even without test.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    var only is not a bad cycle if done properly. many say oral-only cycles are worthless, but var and tbol are both decent even without test.
    ^ Agreed.

Though i think the census is that a TEST E cycle is best for a beginner.

Indeed is offline New Member
    Got ya, from the readings I've done so far I've come across the same answers but far from understanding. I've always packed on size great and have had great strength I use the androgel because I actually really need it figured anavar would be something to get me over this plateau thank you for the suggestions.

Thread Information