Thread: Too Soon?

KeyserSoze1 is offline Junior Member

Too Soon?

I just wanted some oppinion on the timing of my next cycle.

I just finished my last shot today of my 12 week cycle of a relatively low dosaged cycle. 500 mg / week of Test E. Thats it.

I will now wait 2 weeks and begin PCT. That means May 10 - June 5th (2 days short of 30) to complete PCT.

I am leaving for Mexico for 2 weeks in mid Nov. So....here lies my "problem"

I realize that time on + PCT = time off.....but...

If/can I take nothing from June 5-July 31 works out to 8 weeks off everything.

I want to start something again (prob same as before Test E maybe 700/week) on Aug 7th. take until Oct 2. Thats 8 weeks on the gear. I know its short...but I am running outa days.

Then take 2 weeks off and start my PCT on Oct 16.....run PCT for 4 weeks and I leave for Mexico.

PLEASE....any advice at all or comments will be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers!
    K

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    was that ur first cycle u just finished? why dont u run ur next cycle for 12 weeks and then just run ur pct in mexico? how long will u be there

Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184 View Post
    was that ur first cycle u just finished? why dont u run ur next cycle for 12 weeks and then just run ur pct in mexico? how long will u be there
    It was basically my first cycle....doing things properly anyways. I have dabbled in the past. I will be in Mexico for 2 weeks. I dont think that I wanna gamble on bringing my PCT (from a sponsor above) to Mexico in case it gets confiscated. Then I have nothing. I also plan on doing heavy boozin in Mexico...so I dont want to be on anything at the time.....make sense?

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    so so but honestly one u can just buy ur pct at any pharmacy in mexico and 2 myself personally would rather drink some on pct then cut out 4 weeks of my cycle. 8 weeks to me is just too short.

Any ideas of a better choice than Test E? Maybe something that works quicker....or up my dosages?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184 View Post
    so so but honestly one u can just buy ur pct at any pharmacy in mexico and 2 myself personally would rather drink some on pct then cut out 4 weeks of my cycle. 8 weeks to me is just too short.
    agreed

you need to wait the amount of your cycle plus your pct then you can work another one...so 12 weeks plus 4 weeks total of 16 weeks, if you dont do a correct pct you will lose most if not all of your gain.....remember this is your health we are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    agreed

you need to wait the amount of your cycle plus your pct then you can work another one...so 12 weeks plus 4 weeks total of 16 weeks, if you dont do a correct pct you will lose most if not all of your gain.....remember this is your health we are talking about
    I realize all of this...as I stated in my OP.....I am looking for advice however. As I am sure that most of you would also like to squeeze in a cycle before a trip to Mexico to look and feel your best. My PCT is totally correct and more than enough time....my question is about my time off and time on for next cycle.The PCT is not a factor with the time-line.

on a second cycle i would keep the test-e, dbol for thre first four weeks and then run winn toward the end...

Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze1 View Post
    I realize all of this...as I stated in my OP.....I am looking for advice however. As I am sure that most of you would also like to squeeze in a cycle before a trip to Mexico to look and feel your best. My PCT is totally correct and more than enough time....my question is about my time off and time on for next cycle.The PCT is not a factor with the time-line.
    yes, just read past it....

Thread Information