Probably is offline Junior Member

Doctor prescribed me some stuff

Well anyway this year i have been putting a lot effort into bodybuilding.. that i even skipped all my studyings, i missed mid term exams, and finals are coming soon and i know nothing. well w.e i am repeating the year anyway.. but well mum took me to a neuro psychiatrist. i only went because i can get him to give me a note, which if i give to the university, i can repeat the year without it being considered as a repeated year ( you know like if i repeat a year and get all grades A, ill still get general grade D because i repeated, the note prevents so. ) anyway .. i went to him and while talking to him, i found out i have some symptoms of what he is talking about.

anyway i am on a test cycle. 500mg/week, and clen /t3.

He prescribed

1. Abilify(Aripiprazole) : is an atypical antipsychotic, aripiprazole appears to be a D2 partial agonist and selective agonist. Aripiprazole is also a partial agonist at the 5-HT1A receptor, and like the other atypical antipsychotics displays an antagonist profile at the 5-HT2A receptor, it also fix Dopamine levels.

2. Inderal : Beta Blocker..

Inderal® (propranolol hydrochloride) is a synthetic beta-adrenergic receptor blocking agent chemically described as 2-Propanol, 1-[(1-methylethyl)amino]-3-(1-naphthalenyloxy)-, hydrochloride,(±)-

3. Seroxate : selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors

This is the only one am thinking about taking, since i started cutting seriously, i been kinda depressed and down ..

Inderal is kinda totally out since its like beta blocker, am taking clen .. and am even taking ketotifen to upregulate the beta receptors..

Any ideas about what i should take and what i should not?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    how old are you?

Keenstyle1 is offline Junior Member
    huh?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    heheheheheheh neuro-psychiatrist, as opposed to a pulmonary-psychiatrist? depression and steroids are not a good mix, coming from someone whos been there. if you are suffering symptoms, pct will be hell. your best bet is to stay away from juice until you are stable.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    heheheheheheh neuro-psychiatrist, as opposed to a pulmonary-psychiatrist? depression and steroids are not a good mix, coming from someone whos been there. if you are suffering symptoms, pct will be hell. your best bet is to stay away from juice until you are stable.
    ^^^^ Listen to this man, if anyone knows UNSTABLE he does.....

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    ^^^^ Listen to this man, if anyone knows UNSTABLE he does.....
    whats that supposed to mean?!?!?! dont make me.... i love you/hate you.

seriously though, depression has the potential to make you want to cycle because you feel depressed and shitty about yourself and the way you look. it made a really dark time in my life even worse.

No, its not that, am always optimistic, am always happy.. and i never had depression problem, i skipped the exams because i been studying alot last years and i wanted some break from it and concentrate on my training .. current depression is the depression you get when you remove carbs out your diet if u know what i mean lol

we went to the doctor specially for the NOTE, not for the stuff ..
    so i was wondering, if they wont hurt, maybe i should take them anyway .. thats all

i am 24

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    whats that supposed to mean?!?!?! dont make me.... i love you/hate you.

seriously though, depression has the potential to make you want to cycle because you feel depressed and shitty about yourself and the way you look. it made a really dark time in my life even worse.

well anyway away from the first 2 options? i read in book of anabolics that Meridia is a good cutting agent, its also a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor .. any problem with adding it to a cycle?

replies please =/

theres no sense in taking them for no reason. none of those drugs have any benefit to bodybuilding, and ssri's can have some bad permanent side effects. dont bother with it.

Thread Information