Well anyway this year i have been putting a lot effort into bodybuilding.. that i even skipped all my studyings, i missed mid term exams, and finals are coming soon and i know nothing. well w.e i am repeating the year anyway.. but well mum took me to a neuro psychiatrist. i only went because i can get him to give me a note, which if i give to the university, i can repeat the year without it being considered as a repeated year ( you know like if i repeat a year and get all grades A, ill still get general grade D because i repeated, the note prevents so. ) anyway .. i went to him and while talking to him, i found out i have some symptoms of what he is talking about.

anyway i am on a test cycle. 500mg/week, and clen /t3.

He prescribed

1. Abilify(Aripiprazole) : is an atypical antipsychotic, aripiprazole appears to be a D2 partial agonist and selective agonist. Aripiprazole is also a partial agonist at the 5-HT1A receptor, and like the other atypical antipsychotics displays an antagonist profile at the 5-HT2A receptor, it also fix Dopamine levels.

2. Inderal : Beta Blocker..

Inderal® (propranolol hydrochloride) is a synthetic beta-adrenergic receptor blocking agent chemically described as 2-Propanol, 1-[(1-methylethyl)amino]-3-(1-naphthalenyloxy)-, hydrochloride,(±)-

3. Seroxate : selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors

This is the only one am thinking about taking, since i started cutting seriously, i been kinda depressed and down ..

Inderal is kinda totally out since its like beta blocker, am taking clen .. and am even taking ketotifen to upregulate the beta receptors..

Any ideas about what i should take and what i should not?