Navy-boi-kai is offline Associate Member

cycle advice plse

Ok im ready to start another cycle im 5 11 195. Been working out a lil over two yrs. I have done about hald dozen or so cycles eithier strait test or both test and deca . I have on hand now 10 cc of test e 300 and 10 cc or test prop 100.

O have hear alot of stuff about how often to shoot the prop. My questions is is this adequate gear to run a cycle or would i need 10 ml of test to make it complete. How would you cylce these two together?

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    You definitely don't have enough gear to run a cycle.
    For doing about 6 cycles your really light still.
    You should look into your diet

Thanks well I means have gained 72 lbs in the last 2 yrs and managed to keep it so not to bad i suppose. I am always tweaking my diet i just want something cost effective u know. Ok well I messed up my first 2 cycles thenmy last 4 where productive. I managed to stay at 11 percent bf.

pyrat is offline Associate Member
    you need about double what youve got to run a halfway decent cycle

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy-boi-kai View Post
    Thanks well I means have gained 72 lbs in the last 2 yrs and managed to keep it so not to bad i suppose. I am always tweaking my diet i just want something cost effective u know. Ok well I messed up my first 2 cycles thenmy last 4 where productive. I managed to stay at 11 percent bf.
    ok bro just being straigh with u so u were 123 and 5'11" before u started gear. also if u have truly done 6 cylces u should know a lot more info then u do

pyrat is offline Associate Member
    truth

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184 View Post
    ok bro just being straigh with u so u were 123 and 5'11" before u started gear. also if u have truly done 6 cylces u should know a lot more info then u do

id have to disagree, i know many many kids who have taken more cycles than i can count on finger and toes.. and thought novedex xt was the "pct".. youd be surpsised

yea i messed up the first few but ive never shot prop before

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    [/B]

id have to disagree, i know many many kids who have taken more cycles than i can count on finger and toes.. and thought novedex xt was the "pct".. youd be surpsised
    i have some dumb friends also but they dont ask me if like a bottle of prop and a bottle of test e is enough for a cycle after they have done 6 of them. also im just was trying to point out semi bluff because the stats he stated dont make sense

Welll i would appreicate if u would give credit. U forget im young i didnt research my first few cycles i just shot and shot and shot. Ive done reserach now but u can find anyone site that says the same thing. U read doctors ands med journals its say 400 mgs of test a week is plenty we all know that wouldnt be a super productive cycle. I would appreciate some nice advice and honosty not on what u think you know about me. Anyone here could be lying i think u should atleast just take word and go from there. Any ways my last cycle was test 400 and deca 300 i did a 1 1/2 cc of each a week. i put on 23 lbs and dropped 5 from ti and have maintained the rest of the weight since then. Also yes i have grown in height in the last two years. But i have but on 72 lbs since highschool 2 years ago. I admit im still nieve to gear but i come here to ask for help and guidence from you guys. In my area we dont get to much other than deca test e and sometimes a little bit of winny-v but tren or equpoise or any orals usaual gets seized here. So needing more gear is one thing i must get.

Are the sponsers at the top of the page are they injectable or oral? do they work well?

Im trying to get a better diet down as well so my gains will be more lean. I rely alot on weight gainers and meal replacements. Im aware i should eat more whole foods. Im am learning this as i go along and seeing what works for my body.

(1*) is offline Member

Are the sponsers at the top of the page are they injectable or oral? do they work well?

here we go.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    im in and now im out!!!see ya.

afigs052377 is offline Junior Member

no one knows im sorry if i posted that wrong is that sumthing that needs to be answered in a pm

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    the stuff at the top of the page are not steroids they are a load of shvt the names sound simular but they are not the real deal so do not waste your money.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Theres a ton of info in the educational/diet/workout/pct forums. Just about any aas question can be answered here by hitting the search button. Take your time, do some research, and come back with a cycle we can critique.

wow someof the mods here. there is so many rules to read im learning u guys are strict as can be

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    wow someof the mods here. there is so many rules to read im learning u guys are strict as can be
    Did you even read the rules? Wow there are sooo many. There are 13 rules.
    I've removed 2 of your threads, yes I am strict, I strongly advise you walk the line if you wish to remain a member here. You are being watched closely now.

Thread Information