Thread: Next cycle!

Adreja is offline Associate Member

Next cycle!

Just finished a tren -test-dbol cycle which was mainly focused on strength and have very good results. Now I am planning my next one so i can start putting the gear together. I am thinking about running something like this.

1-16 Test E 500mg/w
    1-12 Tren E 500mg/w
    1-12 Deca 300mg/w
    10-16 Winstrol 80mg/d
    10-11 Clen 140/d
    14-15 Clen 160/d
    5-16 Hcg 250iu/wx2

Arimidex and Proviron on hand in case of gyno. (last cycle proviron helped when nipples got itchy around 9th week)

PCT

17-21 Clomid
    17-21 Nolvadex 20mg/d

Any feedback much appreciated thanks.

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    your gonna just jump straight to 140mcg of clen instantly? most people get more out of deca when u cross that 400mg mark.. from what i got out of it.. see if anyone else thinks that. get some cabergoline for the tren .

NAh nah not gonna jump straight into. I would slowly work my way up to it, say start of at 40 and go up by 20mcg p/d. As for deca was thinking to use it mainly to help with the joints pain. Would there be a big difference between say 300mg and 500mg/w? And as for cabergoline would be good if i could get it here in australia. Though i havent used it or anything else in previous cycle and was fine without it. Which leads me to another question. In previous cycle i used tri-tren injected mon-wed-fri and had no problems from it besides feeling lethargic for about 8 days. Is there a big difference in sides between tri-tren, tren a and tren e?

Navy-boi-kai is offline Associate Member
    Oh yes there a difference between 200 mgs bro. You talking almost 50 percent more gear in you system. 500 mgs of deca a week is sufficent. Tren e last longer i had better results with it.

sirrah2508 is offline Associate Member
    man just order some caber from the banner in the top right of the screen im in sydney too and none of my shit from there has ever been seized

where you from sirrah? How good is the stuff from the banner?

Thread Information