So this is what some guy is telling me, and I wanna check it for accuracy with you guys-

(these are separate statements not in any particular order)

"Undecanoate releases the testosterone so slowly that the ONLY effect you'll see is less testosterone because it is shutting down bi-testicular production and thereby sperm production while being released at a slower pace than your body produces testosterone.

Faster acting esters INCREASE the levels of testosterone , slower acting like undecanoate do NOT. "

"It's testosterone undecanoate, now testosterone is what you produce naturally, it's a steroid hormone, just like cortisol or estrogen. Now, testosterone undecanoate (male birth control) will give you the end result of having LESS testosterone in your system (less "anabolic steroid hormone").

So no, you're wrong, these are mostly androgenic steroids that actually inhibits the naturally produced steroid hormones in your body and produce an opposite effect.

Now, things like Deca , T-propionate , T-decanoate or any of the various aa steroids out there produce a vastly different result, these are all shed III drugs."

"For men, some testosterone undecanoate (which doesn't HAVE to be taken via injections, undecanoate preparations are good in sub cutaneous capsules just as undecanoate versions of progestoren are) isn't a hard thing to do.

Personally i'd prefer another mix but that is just me, a nandrolone decanoate coupled with nandrolone undecanoate in a 30/70 mix would at least keep the libido up while still protecting from both prostate cancer and pregnancy."

(He is then asked "Why nandrolone decanoate?")

"Mostly because it's a cheap higly anabolic/androgenic ratio steroid, of course, oxandrolone would work too (and could be taken as a pill, it's already in very low dosages at 2.5mg Anavar ).

The androgenic side effects is really the problem with any aa steroids, nandrolone (which is actually not a male hormone at all but a hormone pregnant women produce) is safe and contains less androgenics, doesn't readily convert into DHT and affects you very little in low dosages.

The 30/70 mix would mean it would last about a month so no weekly injections either."