JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

125mg/week of testosterone undecanoate

What effect would that have on a man's testosterone levels ?

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    125mg of testosterone is still going to have a effect on your levels. It is an outside source not a internal source. However I don't believe it will have as much of a effect as 250-500mgs. What are you plans?

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    125mg of testosterone is still going to have a effect on your levels. It is an outside source not a internal source. However I don't believe it will have as much of a effect as 250-500mgs. What are you plans?
    It's not my plan, just for education and research purposes associated with an article I read. Would it even be possible for 500mg/month to lower someone's testosterone levels due to the shutdown of natural testosterone production?

Or lowering libido in addition????

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    I am pretty sure any amount depending on the cycle time could affect your test. I am not saying that taking 10mg of anavar one day would stop your production.

It really depends on a lot of things. Some people have better levels of natural test then others. Some can bring there test levels back to normal after a cycle faster then others. Totally depends on the person. 125mgs would most likey have affect on your libido. One day you could be horny as hell and other limp.

Malbevisstheten is offline Junior Member
    I think it's all circumstantial. 300mg test a week gave me zero(well, not literally, but you get my point) shutdown, was able to gain 2 pounds pct with only Nolva. Everyone is different.

Thread Information